Friday, May 31, 2013

Day two partners. So how does it actually feel, Zachary Chun?

Tue, 090707 @ 4:43PM
Well son, this is the official second day of operations. You didn't have school to distract you from your free flowing mind today, so how was it? Share with me every last thought and emotion that you experienced because it is very, very unique for anyone your age, to experience first hand, all of the different factors involved when ownership of a potential conglomerate is concerned. Was the actual ownership difficult to fully realize because of such a minority stake in ownership? Wow, we can seriously do this all day long and bounce back all kinds of thoughts. I'm going to go on a limb here and assume that you are witnessing these events first hand. Kinda silly to do so, but I'm going to try. So that our sharing becomes that much more significant and meaningful, I'm going to assign you the task of writing down every last thought. However small, insignificant, or what have you, I want you to invest some serious time to put together your thoughts on paper for us to discuss into detail. I have no idea when we'll be able to actually do this together, so please, please invest a significant amount of energy towards your role in this venture. Really focus on your own, personal insightfulenss. Impress me. Overly try to impress me. There is so much more at stake here than you could possibly realize that nothing shared will be a hinderance or bother towards our goal of teaching you ownership. This is clearly, the most important and biggest HW assignment I have ever given you. Realize this and fully throw yourself into the mix. With that, I proudly announce a TIME OUT! HW!

(( 130601 - I noticed just now that his post was never published, so I'm going to publish it now...Really?  Almost 4 years effing later?))

No comments:

Post a Comment