Tuesday, April 7, 2009

10 lessons finished, Zachary Ryan Chun. Whew.

FRI, 090515 @ 2:23 PM
Hello there Zachary Chun. Hiya son. Hmmm. I just realized now that every one of your youthful photos, (ages 0-4), are all smiles. I wonder why you stopped being so naturally happy. Anyways. I have no idea what you're pointing to in the photo above, but it sure did put a big smile on your face. I'm using this blog to take my breaks with. I can't non-stop learn HTML, so I'm taking in a breather by speaking with you. First, I thought it best that I just read the source codes for the pages I wanted, but then, I was overwhelmed with too many jargon that I couldn't follow. So, I'm going back to the basics. HTML.net is the page I'm using to teach myself HTML. Hopefully, C2C will be up and running sometime in June. IDEA! How about I use Rachel's B-Day as the official launch date?!? Yeah. That'll give me a deadline to adhere to and it'll make the event that much more special. Judging from my laziness with your blog, I know I won't be able to keep up with both blogs. So, this blog will be a continuous gift to you and I'll make C2C Rachel's gift. Yeah, that's it. Good. I'm glad I came up with this little plan. There are so many advantages to everything. Now, for sure, for sure, I'll have C2C up and running by the second of July. Launch date, baby! That's great. Oh yeah. I won't be able to use ZandR Enterprises as the name of my company. Rather, I'm going to call it Zandur Enterprises, Inc. It's not as obvious, and this new acronym will be "Zachary and uh, Rachel" Enterprises. Maybe not. I haven't completely made up my mind yet. I just know that ZandR just won't do. How about "Zandar"? "Zachary and...ahhh, Rachel" Enterprises. Yeah, that's it. Zandar, Zander, Zandir, Zandor, and Zandur. Yup, Zandar Enterprises it is. "Zachary and affectionate Rachel". I'll figure out that darn 'a' sooner or later. Zandar sounds best anyways. OK, well, I have a deadline to meet, so off I go. Talk to you later.
FRI, 090515 @ 2:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment