Wednesday, April 8, 2009

On to CSS now, Zachary Chun.

FRI, 090515 @ 4:02 PM
Hello again son. Believe it or not, I finished the HTML basics section and I'm moving onto CSS. I was glad to have decided to go through these basic steps because I answered many questions that I had stored way back there in my head. There are about 10 lessons, I think, in CSS, so I should get through them tonight. I'll need a FTP SW to upload my pages and luckily, I have experience with it because I used it for the links page at my last place of employment. I also learned about SEO's, but you know that already because I've been using my skills to get this blog high ranking in result pages. Anyways. The greed you see in the face above is a snapshot of your animal of a mother BTW. I'm sure you've seen it many times already so you know exactly what I'm talking about. Wow, I can't believe I want to pull myself away from this post so that I can read about CSS. I think after that, I'll be ready to begin putting together the C2C page. There are still so many unknowns. I'll have to take major baby steps. On the flip side, I know that I won't have to produce a 'perfect' site. The needs to perfect will be driven by the growing number of advertisers that will be fighting to get a leg up. Anyways. I wish you could be here so that you can feel my excitement. We're doing this, baby. Wish us luck and keep both fingers crossed at all times. TTYL.
FRI, 090515 @ 4:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment