Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lesson 7 is kicking my butt, Zachary Chun.

SAT, 090516 @ 4:36PM
Hiya son. LOL, look at how you are hugging your cousin. You were 1 and a half and you loved your cousin oh so very much. He often asks about you. Him and his brother miss you and your sister very much. I'm overwhelmed by CSS. Ouch. There are new topics at every lesson and every one of them are foreign. Ahhh! I was reading over classes of attributes and called it quits for now. What a big pain in the butt?!? There are 5 more lessons to CSS and no matter what, I'm going to get through them all by tonight. Promise. I think I'll be ready to read the source codes for the pages I've printed out. Hopefully. If I understand enough of it, I'm going to start building my site. I've come up with all kinds of ideas in order to popularize our little venture, but until I do so, we'll keep it hush hush. How are you? Summer vacation is almost here, isn't it? I wish I knew how you guys were doing. Damn animal. Ruff. Has Esther died yet? Every cloud has a silver lining. Anyways. I notice that this is the 99th posting. I'll have to do an extra special job of the next posting because it is monumentally significant. I don't know what though because I've immersed myself in the self-teaching of HTML. I am beat. I'll find the courage to trek on because it means the best for us all. I'm sorry, but I am warning you now, Zach. Once I become the millionaire that C2C will make me, I am fighting that animal with every dollar and all my might. There is no way that she can do this to the three of us. Warn her because she and her whole damn family will feel my wrath. Khan was a pussycat compared to what I have in store. Again, sorry, but it's her damn fault. Anyways, back to my studying. See you later!
SAT, 090516 @ 4:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment