Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, baby! Come on, Zachary Chun, give your sister a kiss for me.

Tue, 090707 @ 4:02 AM
Why who might this be? Why, it's Zachary Chun! Hello there, son. How are you? Ah, and what a treat do we have next to him on this wonderful meeting. Hi Rachel. Happy Birthday. Happy five, baby. I'm really happy. Be happy too. Happy Birthday. Of all that's been going on these days, I was precisely guided to this site once again, to properly document this special day, with this big news. Again Rachel, Happy Birthday. I love all five of you. This morning, I officially launched our company, cash2consumers.com. It's live, as we speak. This is my gift to you, and I will continuously put in time and energy towards improving it always. You may or may not remember from before, but I gave you and Zach, each 10% ownership, of Zandar Enterprises. Zachary and awesome r achel! Anyways, here's where it'll all come together. I have not officially announced the launching, but I now feel the need to do so, and in doing so, I have a clear list, of the order to those who are being made aware. I've only begun, by tapping into an unusually large, empty retail space. The site is barely 10% of the barest minimum. Well, it was this and a rather quirky happening. I proposed to someone about an hour ago. I won't know the answer until tomorrow, but it was something I wanted to permanently affix into existence, by publishing it here, in this most living creature of existences, your blog, Zach. IT'S ALIVE! BRB, gonna go copy-paste real quick.


This will be my one and only attempt, to find out if you desire, what I desire from life.

There are many different loves, learned throughout life. When I was young, I only put in, like 25% effort towards my parents. The rest went to rocks and cool trees. Your parents though, were on the other side, stressing out at 75%. You were young, you needed their protection. You don't know yet, all the funny little dangers in life. OK, OK. I could go on and on, about the great reasons, why being a parent is great, but that shouldn't sway you, in any way. Raising a child is a firm, 10 year, full-on dedication, commitment. I'm sure there are many auto-pilot days. in their latter years. All you can do is show them right from wrong and ask them to choose. A choice is asked to be made, from three words...

'Right. Wrong. Choose?'

The title of my first book, I hereby officially trademark and copyright by the powers invested in me. Make it so.
Anyways. I need to end this constant burning, of my soul. I must, with maximum dedication, focus, on the raising to two beautiful children with someone I have always desired, for almost 20 years. Wow, it was the summer of 90. 19 years ago. Can you believe it? The raising of children will show you an amazing new love. I will put forth effort, into those things that can make you happy, so that I can raise my children that much better. It was shitty, growing up in broken home. Nasty Korean just lingers on and on. If any of this is shocking you, than a simple "no-way, Jay. Not today." will make me as happy as a daisy. So, where was I. Ah, yes. From my experiences, it is absolutely necessary that full, total acceptance, is mutually agreed upon, from the very beginning. Neither I, nor you, have the time and energy to invest towards a question mark. If the details need to be shared, so that our equally and firmly gripped hand-skake proudly announces our mutual commitment towards the raising of at least, two children, than may the bells ring because these are happy days. Anyways, that's what I've been doing lately, Jen. I remember, best stealing that late-afternoon laughter, with the slickest usages of the wrong decision. Doing something bad, was sometimes good. Rawr. I loved that summer for many different years. You get the trophy, for the mental rewind queen of the nasty. LOL. Anyways Jen, will you marry me so that we can raise children? If this letter works, than it'll be no big deal, that I proposed to you too, at the end of this, on 090707 My One Letter to Jennifer.

- Jason



Ta-da! There it is, as clear as day. Next is the announcement. !) Dad. 2) Mom - first to see the site. (3 pre-cummers. Rafa & Tere, and baby bro Tony were all told of it before it went live. I want the pressure of an early announcement. It will drive me hard towards getting the site up and running. and productive. I need to have my site make me money. So. You, son, is person number 4, because I have to make everything more special to Rachel and tell her third because it's her Birthday. Afterwards, I will email out the announcement letters, first to Soo Jeong (precious72@nate.com) then, oh, I don't know. This is a good, solid group. DO IT!!! Anyways, gotta go do it, so once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Tue, 090707 @ 4:35AM

No comments:

Post a Comment