Friday, April 10, 2009

Post number 100, Zachary Chun!!!!!!!

WED, 090520 @ 2:41 AM
Hello there, Zachary Ryan Chun. Can you believe it? We've come so far in such a short span of time. This here is the big 1-0-0. Our one hundredth post celebration! I know I said I'd do something special for this monumental occasion, but I've been very, very busy. I have this new found direction and goal and spend every waking moment thinking about it. No, wait. That's you guys. Oops. Just kidding. I skipped a couple of photos and added the image above because it is a Top 3 for me. Your expression is precious. And look at what you are doing?!? I remember very clearly the exact moment I took this photo because you touched my heart. I love you Zach. I wish I could be with you so that I could teach you everything that's important to me in life. I want to share so much with you. I want to go down the isles at Home Depot with you and answer every question you can think of. I want to hold your hand, I want to laugh with you, and I want more memorable moments with you like the moment above. I know that you know deep in your heart just how much I loved you and how much I want to give you in every way. I'm not worried about you distancing yourself away from me because you know how special you are to me and I know you believe in my love for you. Hang in there, Zach. We'll be together again real soon. I love you.
Enough with the drama already. I suppose I should make my big announcement. If anyone asks what your father does for a living, you can now tell them that your old man is a webmaster. On the last post, Lesson 7 was kicking my ass, but after some serious soul searching (online, that is), more like W3Schools.com surfing, I have a grand big picture of the programming needs. I was stressing over CSS for no reason. I've managed to print out a good third, the top third, actually, in order of relevance and importance, of their tutorials. I'm going to take baby steps for a long time until I force feed myself every last important word. The July 2nd deadline is much more real to me now because I plan on meeting it head on. It's funny how this late in the evening, I have this urge to hit the books again. I suppose it's a good thing. Along with HTML and CSS, I need to learn JavaScript, PNP, XML, SQL, ASP, VBScript, and some other ones. I know what is needed for what purpose, so it's just a matter of taking the time to go through all of the codes. I won't need to memorize any of it, just be able to recognize it when they come up. I've been spending about 10 hours a day on this venture for the last couple of days and the good news is that it really doesn't seem like work. It's now tedious, I mean. I really have a knack as well as a love for source codes. I've been online for so long, I know the desired end products very well. It's now a simple matter of reading and understanding web page source codes. I'm deliberately touting my own horn here as loudly as I can because I'm challenged to make C2C work. Not just for me, but for you guys, my folks, some other relatives and friends. I'm sick and tired of being poor. It's not that I desire wealth; I'm not comfortable poor. Oh, sure, I can take the swings better than most people, but it's time for a change. C2C is going to make me millions Zach and I will spoil you to the bone in more ways than you can imagine. You're going to thank that animal of a mother one day for leaving me because you will see so much love from me that you will have too much loving gratitude. Find me son, I want to hear your voice. Love always.
WED, 090520 @ 3:04 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment