Saturday, April 11, 2009

Where is my son, Zachary Chun?!?

WED, 090520 @ 3:38 AM
Well, well. Hello Zach! Do you remember me telling you earlier how much I love to update your .doc file? I love doing that so much that I stayed up just so I could edit and proof it to post the link on the next posting. It's almost 3 MB, so I'll just have to babble on until Megaupload finishes with the link. I remembered as I proofed the last 10 postings that I came up with the 'a' in Zandar Enterprises. "AWESOME!!!" Zachary and AWESOME Rachel Enterprises. What other word starting in 'a' means something praiseworthy. Ahh, but you're awesome too, Zach. Zandar Enterprises. As soon as...hush-hush...I'll probably incorporate next week and register this company. Do you remember how much you and Rachel own? Yup, 10 percent each. It may not be worth much now, but it will. I even thought about the remaining percentages. Since you guys own 20%, I'm left with 80%. No one can have half or more interest than me, so I'll have to own 41%, at least. Wait a minute?!? It's official. I own 42%, you 10%, Rachel 10%, and 38% is up for grabs. Whether I sell it off to an investor or invest it from within to employees, that's how much I can play with. Zandar Enterprises, Inc. dba Cash2Consumers.com. Cool, huh? I wish I had a better understanding of a graphics program like Photoshop so that I could begin the logo process. I've set up quite a few businesses in the past, so this one'll be a cinch to put together. It's funny how I'm blogging my heart out about this venture. Sure, its because I want to share with you my daily challenges and successes because you both have a financial vested interest, but on the flip side, I'm actually recording and posting the steps from birth. It's funny actually. Well, not really funny, but more like an added bonus. A rather cool bonus. With all of this babbling on and on about C2C, I'm setting myself up for a make it or break it scenario. Imagine if you will, a multi-million dollar company's birth and growth being blogged?!? Well, that's unheard of. We're in a rather unique situation, aren't we? Don't worry guys, all this added pressure is driving me to succeed. I'm going to do it. No, we're going to do it. I'm so excited. I'm actually glad that I'm not burdened down by chicas ATM. There's a peace that I can enjoy without the constant nagging. Oh, come now. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Ruff. What can you expect from an animal? Just accept it avoid it like you would a pile of stinky old shit walking down the road.
Damn. There was an error with the upload. It was only a third of the way done and to re-upload, it starts all over. Pooey. I think I'll just let this one go on all night and post it tomorrow in a new post. You know how much ketchup I need to play. Anyways son, goodnight. See you tomorrow!
WED, 090520 @ 3:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment