Monday, April 6, 2009

C2C is taking shape, Zachary Chun.

TH, 090514 @ 4:07 AM
Hi son. Look at how cute you are in this picture. I loved just looking at you because you were always so happy. Ahh, the innocence of youth. I miss those days terribly. I went on a C2C marathon. I managed to print the pages along with the source codes for a very reputable company so that I could teach myself HTML. I tried the traditional method of learning, but the learning curve is so unattainable that I decided to do it backwards. I'm going to highlight all of the new terms as I come across them as I read it. I have enough of a programming background to know how information is tossed around so I'm not worried about losing myself in it. What I need to know is all that is out there that I can utilize to perform those tasks that I will need. This is a huge, huge battle, so you and your sister are going to have to wish me a ton of luck. I have a 2 inch stack of code that I will begin reading and learning from tomorrow and I am very scared. Mostly because I'm overburdened and overwhelmed. I came back to this blog for strength. I suppose if I'm holding myself accountable to you guys by doing this, I'll have to get it done with C2C. I also needed the break. Four or five hours non-stop. Anyways guys, I'm going to go sweep the patio real quick and sneak in a game before I call it a night. After tomorrows cram session of HTML, I'll give you an update. Kisses!
TH, 090514 @ 4:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment