Sunday, April 5, 2009

Eureka, Zachary Chun!

WED, 090513 @ 10:14 PM
Hello Zachary Ryan Chun. Wow. Long time son. For whatever reasons (I'll tell you in private) I haven't posted in like a month. Well, I'm back and I plan on babbling to you like crazy so that I can ketchup. Generally speaking, I've been busy with C2C, and have been taking the slugs as they come. It's really my only plan for any foreseeable future, so I've been sort of busy with it, I guess. You and your sister are the only reasons why I need to press on with this venture. Your animal of a mother took all the wind out of my sails. I never want to trust in another person the way I use to with that animal. Again, this is something I want to share with you in private. Anyways. Last Friday night, your Aunt came over because it was your grandpa's 71st birthday, lunar style. (Remember that HW?) I shared my ideas with Eric hyung and he hasn't responded, so I've been mulling around with it. I was trying to figure out just how I was going to jump this rather high hurdle and viola! I came up with a somewhat splendid idea. So good was this idea, that I jumped back onto my wagon and will try to go at it again full blast. I've been reluctant to battle it out with your mom in court because you guys are too young to not have a mother in your lives. That animal and I should be discussing all that is best for you guys, but being the animal that she is, she felt it necessary to simply steal you guys away from me. Well, time will come when you guys are older and ready to be with me and I'll need money to butt heads with that animal in court. Being so, I need to shake it off and prepare for battle. Don't worry guys, I'll always be here for you. Just be patient until we're all ready. You'll know the truth in time and this blog will continue to prove just how much I care for and love you both, contrary to all of the lies that that animal is feeding you. My revenge will be that you will hate that animal once you realize the truth and I will make sure that you know all of the truth. Anyways, I just wanted to touch basis with you once more and wanted to officialize this epiphany to press on with C2C. I'll see you both very soon and you are in my heart and mind daily forever. I love you both very much and wish the best always. Take care now.
WED, 090513 @ 10:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment