Saturday, April 4, 2009

Zachary Chun's FIRST ladder!!!

SAT, 090418 @ 9:01AM
Hiya Zach. This photo is by far the most shocking shot ever. My jaw was still cracked wide open even after I took the shot. You were a few months past your second birthday and that, my boy, is a six foot aluminum ladder. I was busy working in the garage and didn't even notice you were even on the ladder until I turned around and found you almost at the top. I was so shocked, I ran to my camera and snapped this everlasting shot. I will never forget that day and I shall never, ever forget this most prized photo. You've got balls, my boy. I still can't figure out what you were so eagerly pointing down to. Maybe you were trying to tell me if I knew how far the floor was. I can't recall because I was stunned for anything else. I love this shot of you. Top five, for sure. And look, you're hanging on to your Buzz. How did you manage to climb a ladder holding your favorite toy? Wonderfully excellent. Good job, my boy. A++. How are you these days? I think about you and your sister daily and am hopeful that you guys both miss me just as much. Oh, here I go again. I was going to post negative words again, even though it's the truth. I'm guessing you dislike it, so let me continue on with my movie review thingy. I have a lot of time on my hands lately, so I've been spending quite a bit of time on them. I actually started databasing my entire collection with the columns, #, movie, IGIA, year, genre, star, co-star, and director. Of course I utilized the all powerful Excel filtering system so that I can access all movies made by a certain actor or director or genre. I learned about a director named Billy Wilder. That's not a name known by most people, but he was a superstar back in the days. I kept noticing his name for some of my favorite classics, so I did some research on this guy. Boy, oh boy, is he ever talented. He directed most of the best films from the Golden age or whatever age the 40s and 50s were. I picked up his name during a eulogy that Bruce Willis gives in a movie titled 'What Just Happened'. Hmmm. I know!
What Just Happened - IGIA8. This is a very insightful look into the crazy world of movie making here in Hollywood. Robert DeNiro is a powerful Hollywood producer that juggles a few movies by catering to the craziness of the different players while at the same time, juggles two ex-wives and all of the headaches that comes along with that whole mess. It was exaggerated insightfulness that is rare in other films. I believe an ex-producer wrote this film and it was somewhat autobiographical in that many of the situations are actual experiences that he's had to wrestle in his past. There is an all-star cast that supports DeNiros antics and it's very funny how everyone plays themselves. I give it extra praise because I'm such a fan of movies and the industry and this film shows all of the wonders and amazement. Catch it, you'll like it as well.
I know I'm suppose to do two, but I'm way, way behind and something just finished so I want to rap things up a bit. I promise to post links for those photo sets that uploaded way back when. Until then son, bye!
SAT, 090418 @ 9:26AM

No comments:

Post a Comment