Friday, February 13, 2009

Another week passes and I haven't seen my kids.

TH, 090212 @ 10:58PM
Hello, Zachary Ryan Chun. The above is one of those token photo machines from Chuck E. Cheese's. I have another one when I show, but your shot here was far superior. I just got done finishing a copy of Snatch. Oh, darn. This is a R rated movie so me sharing anything about it here, now, is kinda wrong. Hmm. Maybe I'll simply jot down these movies and talk about them when appropriate. This is the final photo set that I had in your folder. The dates of the events are jumbled and there are a few, long videos to consider. Here are the folder names:
03 CHRISTMAS
07 MOVIES
2005-01, (Jan) ZRCs FIRST school picture
040316, Second Immunization shot, FIRST urinal
040516, A visit to Dad in the garage
050524, ZRC with the camera
050712, A picture from school wall
ZRC running through kitchen
031128 ZRC repeating words
PICT2153 ZRC Dinosaur Puzzle
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6NNEDZKA
The Christmas folder was an attempt to organize a subset. There are only two events in the folder, both heavily CANAed. Nothing worth mentioning here, I hate Christmas. I would love to explain to you both why when we are together again.
The Movie folder was another attempt like above. I have in it, a photo I snapped of you before our third movie outing. The Incredibles. Allow me to recap. Spiderman, Polar Express, and The Incredibles. Not a bad list, if I do say so myself. Oooh, here is the perfect chance.
Spiderman - IGIA8. The superb effects adds to the subtle human storyline and draws us deep into a life not as obviously blessed, as we may easily think it is.
Polar Express - IGIA7. Again, the effects were recognizable and mezemerizing. This movie, however, lacked the polish required to make a storyline meaningful.
The Incredibles - IGIA9. How can this be, you ask? Watch this movie a second, a third, and so on times, and you'll open your eyes to all of the attention it received. This is a very densly packed film that is delivering at every other line. The more you watch it, the more you'll appreciate it. Excellent movie.
Cool. This is a prelude to "Daddy, the movie critic". I will have to sort through my collection and introduce you to films I've had the chance to benefit from. And of course, I will block out any and all films I consider to be a complete waste of time. Where was I...oh yes, back to the photos.
2005-01 (Jan) ZRCs FIRST school picture
This is a very important folder for you because it has in it, your very FIRST class picture. Katie Choe, daughter to Tom and Margaret, is sitting to your left and the guy in the middle, back row, is son to some guy I think I know. Anyways, the photo I'm referring to is 'scan'. I think this entire folder was scanned for just this exact event.
scan0001 - This is our very FIRST Christmas photo as the four of us. Look how unhappy the both of you guys looked.
scan0002 - This is your FIRST class picture. You'll have the opportunity to take your photo at the end of every year. You should have one every year Zach. Oh, I forgot. I'll excuse the animal.
scan0005 - Some dude with a tablet PC had to freehand this photo of you at the Beverly Center. I can't give him any points for likeness since that picture looks nothing like you, but I can give him a tap on the back for speed and style. Something new, something different.
The rest of the images in this folder are of Thomas the Tank Engine. I think I scanned these pages so I could print them out and play with you.
040316 Second Immunization shot, FIRST urinal
I took you to some doctor's office for your second round of immunization shots. You did better than expected, and out of the blue, I snap a photo of you using your FIRST urinal. I think it was profoundly intereting to me at the time.
The rest of the files are these three video clips.
ZRC running through kitchen - Very short clip.
031128 ZRC repeating words - This is a Top 3, classic masterpiece. We were coming back from somewhere and your mother is asking you to repeat words you know. This is a wonderful clip of you being slick. I could watch this one forever and ever. You'll really like this one.
PICT2153 ZRC Dinosaur Puzzle - I filmed you throughout your entire venture to complete a dinosaure puzzle. Excuse me for the length, it couldn't be helped.
I have a drop box in Picasa that I refer to at the beginning of every post. Photos worthy enough for a posting added image, is uploaded when I organize and stored in my drop box. I have too many photos there, so I will be adding them to your slideshow. I haven't forgotten to do that collage of you loving cake. Look for it. I think with that, I can bid you adieu. O'var. (HW!)
TH, 090212 @ 11:52PM

No comments:

Post a Comment