Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Tax Lien?!?

WED, 090218 @ 11:38PM
Hello Zachary Ryan Chun. Yae! Today is the 50th posting eve! This is the 49th big post, and tomorrow will be number five-O. Are you excited? I got another credit card today. That's number 3. Yae! The reason why I'm getting these cards is to build my credit once again. As I was checking my credit reports, I noticed a friggin tax lien for $27,000. Supreme Animal Esther, not only stole my home from under me, she managed to forge my signature and placed a tax lien on me. She is some work, that Esther. I shouldn't get overly excited since she is being herself and all. The Supreme Animal. Damn them Bae's. I still haven't gotten around to sorting photos yet, so I don't have a set to post today. Sorry. Don't worry. You'll have access to all of my photos sooner or later. How is your week going, son? I hope all is well with you. I miss you very much. I just want to talk with you and ask how things are. Why can't I talk to my son? Friggin animals, I tell ya. They are all friggin animals. I get so riled up whenever I speak about any of them. Anyways, sorry to cut this post off too early, but I'm friggin pissed at that pack of animals you are being forced to live with. Don't worry son, we'll be together again, far away from those damn animals. Have a nice week.
WED, 090218 @ 11:51PM

No comments:

Post a Comment