Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have 30 free prints I need to order.

TUE, 090217 @ 2:50AM
I got 30 free prints from SnapFish for trying out their services. Another company, York, is offering the same. The 30 best photos are the one's I've added to this blog. The image above is photo number 26. I have 4 more I've been waiting to add, but I'll use them now for this York offer. That, plus a little guilt from just awhile ago is making me pre-post anything. CYA! Oh, BTW, Hang Ah's dad's coming over tomorrow. Tell you about everything as soon as I can. Goodnight son.
TUE, 090217 @ 2:55AM

TUE, 090217 @ 10:30PM
Well, hello there, Zachary Ryan Chun. Wow, today was a long day indeed. When Hang Ah's dad was here like 15 years ago, we had a mixup at the airport. I was trying to pick him up and all hell broke loose. Oh, it was a mess. This time, to avoid such a tragedy, I left early. Way too early! I thought I was being extra cautious because it rained all morning. Well, when I got on the freeway, the sun started shining. Absolutely no traffic. I ended up waiting three whole hours at the airport for him. It serves me right I suppose. My sister, your aunt, came over with Thomas and Alec to say hello. I fell asleep, so she took him to his hotel in downtown LA. Ouch. I know my mom was pissed cuz your aunt has to be up at 4:30 in the morning for her school. Oh wells, that's the way the cookie crumbles. He just wanted to come over and say hello to my father since he's not in the best of conditions. We're all going over to your aunts house on Friday for a farewell dinner. Nothing to report in terms of ZandR. Oh wells. I told him about it, but he wasn't even nibbling on the bait. Just another hurdle. To be continued...
I haven't had the time to sort and upload any photos for your viewing pleasure today. I'm kinda in that impossible hump of trying to find more. Give me time, I'll come up with something. The York order mentioned above finally went through. I had to pay $2.60 for shipping, but the order was free. It's kinda hard to get happy about it since you've already seen almost all the photos. Regardless, I'm extatic because it is an album of my favorite person in the whole wide world, Zachary Ryan Chun. Have I mentioned this flatscreen to you yet? Circuit City is closing its doors, so they are having a major blowout. I grabbed an LC 19" LCD monitor for $146. What a great price! I've been testing it heavily by playing WC on it. The report isn't ready, I'll have to do more testing. Anyways son, I just wanted to elaborate on this rather short posting. I think this latter babble is helping me get away with it. Let me see...Oh yeah, I got another credit card today. Yae! I'm on my way to financial freedom. Next time I see you, if you want something, I'll be able to buy it. Promise. Same goes for Rachel Lauren Chun. Anyways, I'll end it today by whispering a very secret secret...shh..(looking around)...you ready? I love you! Have a nice day son.
TUE, 090217 @ 10:44PM

No comments:

Post a Comment