Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm not behind. I'm a head.

SUN, 090222 @ 8:36PM
Hello, Zachary Ryan Chun. I was thinking about the ways in which you would finally find me when it occurred to me that you might do a Google search for me. I've been terribly worried about you and your sister's Google results that I completely forgot about my result. Nothing comes up for Jason Chun. I'm pretty well covered under Jason T. Chun. So, I'll have to start using my name without the middle initial, Jason Chun, so that I can be found. Or rather, so that you can find this blog. How was your week, son? I hope all is well with you. All I can do is just hope for the best. I've pretty much run out of pictures to post to this blog, so I started using Rachel Lauren Chun's selections. Above is a photo of you guys as power rangers. I'm not sure which is which, so I won't try. Well, maybe I will. You are the red power ranger and Rachel is the, uh, blue power ranger? Maybe I shouldn't have tried. Anyways. Do you remember all of the different series of Power Ranger? Here's my attempt. There's Ninja Storm, Mystic Forces, SV something, and uh, that's about all I remember. I think there was a Dinosaur Power Ranger, wasn't there? You'll have to forgive me for not knowing all of my Power Ranger's. Test me when we see each other again. You do remember my name, don't you Zachary Ryan Chun? It's Jason Chun. He he he. Yup, Jason Chun. The top search result for Jason Chun is some imdb character on some television series called Lipstick Jungle. I should be honored, I guess. They used Jason Chun as a character name on television. That's kinda funny, don't you think? That Jason Chun is a television character. Hmm. Jason Chun. Too funny. If you haven't noticed, I'm a day behind in my postings. Oh, no! The travesty! I'll try better to keep up, I promise. It's going to get so much harder once July 2nd rolls around because I'll have to post twice, once for Zachary Ryan Chun, and again, for Rachel Lauren Chun. I guess we'll cross that bridge once we get to it. For now, don't think of be as being behind, but rather a head. I want to catch up, so I'll post again with a story of how my middle name came to be. For now son, goodbye.
SUN, 090222 @ 8:49PM

No comments:

Post a Comment