Monday, February 23, 2009

Let the Adventures Begin!

MON, 090223 @ 8:58PM
WHEEEEE!!!! Hello, Zachary Ryan Chun. It's your dad, Jason Chun. How are you? Wheeee! I don't know where you learned to raise your hands during a roller coaster ride, but you learned it and it's something you did often. The picture above is from a school field trip to Adventure City. Antioch asked parents to attend so that we could help keep an eye on you guys. I chose the photo above because it described the day quite accurately. It was an adventure. I'm waiting for the folder to upload, so I'll copy-paste once it's ready. I kinda figured out how I'm going to continue on with these photo folders. I'm simply going to go through all of my photos alphabetically and zip and upload as they appear. Thus, you are now seeing "Adventure City" of folder "Amusement Parks". I'm not going to post any folders with your mother because if you want to see animals, you can go to a zoo. Oh, no! I've got some kinda bad news. If you're reading these words, this news isn't bad at all, but for now, it's bad. Google search results don't remain for some reason. At your best, you were results 1-7, but today, you are only 1-3. Oh no! Darn these SEOs. I also Google Rachel Lauren Chun, Jason Chun, and Jason T. Chun. Nothing relevant worth mentioning. Do you remember what today is? The drawing for My Coke Rewards! They don't announce the winners online, so I'll just have to wait, I suppose. I guess they will be making contact with me if I win, but it's late at night, so I don't think I won. Ah, but do you remember what to do in situations like this? Yes, the glass is always half full. Be positive and optimistic about everything in life and things will always turn out for the best. Keep your chin up, son. The sun will shine bright tomorrow. Uh, maybe I'm really talking about my chin. Anyways, you get the idea. Oooh, I think I'm ready. BRB.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2G7VW2OY
Ta-dah! It's only one folder of the day's events, so I don't have anything more to add here. I seriously doubt you even remember the day. It was so long ago when you were so young. I don't remember most of your friends names and you probably don't either. Brenda, Thomas' mom, is about the only person I know. I miss her more than your mom. I wonder how she's doing...I'm excited to go through more photos so I'll say goodbye for now. Goodbye for now.
MON, 090223 @9:23PM

No comments:

Post a Comment