Friday, February 20, 2009

Zachary Ryan Chun loves dinosaurs!

SAT, 090221 @ 12:32AM
Hey, hey Zachary Ryan Chun. Hello, son. Today is the day after the big 5-0, and as promised, I'm posting a link to the Word doc for this blog.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E2OR5CF9
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DU5S1X2E

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=33YO797K

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=688QZ9WS

The three links following are pdf files of the blog that I managed to save for myself just in case anything terrible were to happen. The Firefox add-on that allows me to save as pdf files errors when I try to save the entire blog, so I saved it into three sections. Under 'edit' for blog, I change the number of postings visible from 100 to 17. 17 x 3 = 51, so it's equivalent. This is kind of a silly practice because the only way to view these links is if you can view the blog. Well, if you can view the blog, then why post links to other formats? Number one is .doc, and the latter three is pdf. It's pretty silly, isn't it? HW! The .doc file is 114 pages, but in order to save paper and the earth, I want you to play with the margins to minimize the total printed pages. In the .pdf files, you can set the number of pages per print from 1 to 2. I want you to figure out both and get back to me pronto. Flipping through pages is a lot different than scrolling up. Use these links to download these copies and print them out and read it again in one sitting. Trust me, you'll have a different feeling towards the blog in its entirety. Anyways...
I added the image above because I really liked your smile. Very naturally happy. You're also playing with dinosaurs which is another thing that makes me happy. You loved dinosaurs second to Thomas the Tank Engine and in the photo, you're playing with them. I love this picture. I went through about a dozen folders from the many visitations I had with you guys. I've got my beard rolling pretty thick and I don't ever want to embarass you in any way, so there weren't too many photos I could use for post headings. I've got a few good images, so we'll see. I got those photos from this blog that I printed through York today. I hit the option to place white borders around the photos, but they don't reduce the size of the photos. Rather, they simply add borders so some of the photos are severly messed up. I'm so glad about that order that I'm going to go sweep the patio and flip through them again, even though I've seen them many, many times as I've been blogging. BRB.
Love it, love it. I could look at these photos over and over and over again. I didn't realize that I was putting together an album of my favorite photos of you. It just kinda happened as the total number of photos reached almost 30. It's kinda funny how companies are giving away 30 free photos to advertise their services. So far, I've gotten free printed photos from CVS, Snapfish, and York. Anyways. Oh yeah, the photo folders from our visitations had in them many, many large video clips as well. I'm going to have to figure out some way to seperate them. I drove Hang Ah's dad to the airport tonight. We had dinner at your Aunt's house in Yorba Linda tonight. He asked me if he should look into me being an English tutor in Korea. I told him that I would love the opportunity because it'll give me a chance to see you guys. Relying on those damn animals to be civil is laughable. I know they'll never make contact with me because they're animals. I love you both very much and I'm in agony every day because they are keeping you guys away from me. I'll post any new developments as they occur. Everything will have to be placed in the back burner if I can go to Korea just to see you guys again. Fuck them damn animals. I hate them all. Until next time...
SAT, 090221 @ 1:12AM

No comments:

Post a Comment