Thursday, February 12, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words.

TH, 090212 @ 12:56AM
Hey Zachary Ryan Chun.  This was a shot taken from some Antioch presentation.  That's Thomas next to you BTW.  Look how you're groovin to whatever beat you guys were performing to.  I fixed and saved the picture with Picasa, but it reverted when uploaded.  This is a good picture to practice photo adjustments.  That reminds me.  It is important that I keep in contact with you to share as much as we can.  Another aspect of our encounters, is my ability to assign you homework.  Cause and effect is a huge consideration for me.  That being said, I am assigning you homework.  Alter the photo above in 3 distinct, different ways to improve on it.   Duh, I was just about to say that I have more photos than I do sets remaining.  I worried for a sec because the numbers don't match up, but duh, they don't have to.  I'll just have to stretch out these photos and comment on them as I go along.  Certainly, there is reason or story behind an added image.   Anyways, I thought an early post could free me up a bit tomorrow.  Gonna go finish 'Goodnight Mister Tom'.  IGIA6.  The events are too slow and it is difficult to latch on a character to have any concerns over.   Wow.  I just had an epiphany.  I shall use my IGIA ratings scale, 5-10, 10 being best, and database my entire DVD collection on this blog.  It'll give you a guide to those movies that I thought were well made and worth introducing you to.  Cool.  But until you are of age, I won't be able to discuss R-rated movies.  Hmm.  Oh well, we'll see.  That's all for me.  Goodnight Zachary Ryan Chun.
TH, 090212 @ 1:10AM

TH, 090212 @ 5:01AM
Hello again, Zachary Ryan Chun.   The movie I just mentioned deserves a bump for defining a happy ending.  So, IGIA7.  It's been bugging me for hours now that I may forget to mention that the set dated 021224, could be forgotten.  It's not in the normal scheme of things,  so I know I'll forget it if I don't do something about it now.  Hey, this is that lesson I mentioned a couple of days ago.  When reminded to do something, do it.  LOL.  Anyways, there's only one folder in this set because it was what I had on my camcorder throughout the year.  I'll do a play by play of
021224, DL from Sony Dig Cam
(Oops, there are so many connecting shots, I'm just going to have to commentate on the chosen 11.  Two ones makes it plural, so it's 'ones'.  The chosen ones.)
DSC00029 - This is my favorite cousin, Ja Young.  I had to have shots of her holding you because I love her very much and I wanted her to hold the person I loved more than anything else.
DSC00031 - There.  You can see a much better shot of her face in this photo.  I necer really noticed until now how she has dimples just like you.  Oooh, maybe it's my side...
DSC00053 - This is a shot of a building named after grandma Esther.  Pinche la puta.
DSC00054 - This is another cousin, young ho.  He is my mom's younger brother's, oldest son.  We're the closest in age, so I guess you could call him my partner in crime.
DSC00060 - We went to the Seoul Tower, but it was overcast so the trip was wasted. 
DSC00066 - LOL.  The statue or whatever that was looked too much like your baby foot.  I tried and tried to get a shot, but you wouldn't let me.
DSC00069 - Look at how you curled your toes.  'That doesn't look like my foot!  You lie!'
DSC00073 - We went to some African exhibit in some farmland somewhere.  We went with kkuhn ee mo and wae sung moh.  Wow, is that a dragonfly or a mosquito?!?
DSC00074 - Uh, mushrooms much too pretty to consume. 
DSC00098 - Some reporter was there to do some dumb reporting on nothing in particular.  Oooh, that reminds me.  The word I was trying so hard to figure out like 20 postings ago was 'segway'.  The art of moseying along to the next topic.
DSC00120 - I think this is a replica of the real DMZ.  Didn't know it at the time, but I've been seeing video clips of this exact spot on YouTube.
DSC00124 - Ahh, this is the FIRST shot with my favorite uncle.  I just call him kkuhn sam choon even though he has two older brothers.  He was busy, so we met briefly at a mall somewhere in Seoul.
DSC00126 - Oh, look.  I think this is the very FIRST shot of Alec.  He was born right after we returned from Korea.  If you look hard, you can see Alec in his day old shot.
DSC00129 - A classic pose.  You often clonked when being fed.  I can't recall the number of times I've caught you with a nipple in your mouth. 
DSC00130 - This was a toy we had you use to help you stand.  Look at how you're struggling to stay standing up.  
DSC00136 - This is that classic shot of our FIRST Dodger game.
DSC00147 - I will never forget how intrigued you were by that doorstop.  A photo can't possibly do the justice that a video clip can deliver.  I have a good clip of this very moment in your dohr video. 
DSC00154 - This is a shot of a 500 year old Oak that some dude refused anyone to cut down.  He ended up sleeping in it for months.  It was close to our Stevenson Ranch home, so we drove out to check it all out.
DSC00159 - Don't want to admit it now because of all that's happened, but this is a good Christmas photo with the Oh's and the Choe's.
DSC00162 - This is a preview of the nightmare I lived every time I pulled out a camera.  You didn't care to take the picture, you wanted to take the the picture.  The model turned photographer.  
Again, all of these photos are in one folder because these are the pictures from my Sony digicam.  The quality's not upto par, but it captured those moments just prior to me rolling the camera.  Only two sets bug me now.  Anyways, that's a problem for tomorrow.  I hope you like this set as much as I liked presenting it to you.  Oh, I miss you Zach.  I just want a quiet, one minute, rocking hug.  Have a nice day, son.
TH, 090212 @ 5:39AM

No comments:

Post a Comment