Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Zachary Ryan Chun's FIRST Movie!

TUE, 090203 @ 8:10PM
Hello Zachary Ryan Chun. Yae! I did it son. After hours of digging around, I found the picture of your very FIRST movie. Double YAE! I was taken on my palm Treo, so the quality is lacking, but that's not what's important. What's important is that this was your very FIRST movie! Oh, I get excited all over and over again just thinking back at that night. BRB. Oh, poo. This picture doesn't have a date stamp and the properties don't reveal the date taken. As before, I shall go on the prowl to hunt down this information because it was such an important night. Can you see what movie we saw? YES! Spiderman! (Do you web-slinging shots!) I remember how mesmerized you were at the large screen watching someone you really, really liked. Your shirt says Thomas the Tank Engine, but your heart cries out SPIDERMAN! I probably looked at the picture over a hundred times in the span of over two years. I really, really liked that night. Anyways... I ended yesterday's posting with the comment that I would return to add another photo set to the mix. Well, you can see that didn't happen, so you should be expecting something tonight, no? You should, but I'm going to have to disappoint you again. Sorry son, duty calls. What duty you ask? Here it is...
If asked, "What does your daddy do?", I know you don't have an answer because you really don't know. If you asked me that question, I suppose I would tell you that I'm an entrepreneur. But, you can't really consider yourself an entrepreneur if you don't have anything to back that up with. I'll break down my history of jobs for you later. For now, consider your father an entrepreneur and lend me your ears. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and publicize to the whole world my intentions and plans for the immediate future. This way, I'll be forcing myself to act on my idea because it's no longer a secret. I'll have to push myself to the extreme to realize this venture because others now know of it. I don't have a name for the company yet, but I just registered the URLs. Cash2Consumers.com! Yae! Here is the background. I have always believed in network marketing. All businesses, regardless of size, must invest a portion of their operating expenses to advertising. It's a well known practice to most businessmen and it is that investment that supports most network marketing strategies. If a company is going to invest 30% of their gross to spread the word around about its products or services, why not directly give that portion to the end user? Amway is the perfect example of this. They don't spend a dime on traditional forms of advertisement. Last I heard, they did close to 6 Billion in annual sales. I'm scared to know what their numbers are now. Anyways, it is a business concept I deeply believe in. If all of this is going way over your head, remember to reread this post when you are older because it is that important that you learn this very important lesson. I wanted to incorporate this belief into some other venture I am tinkering with. I have to keep that hush-hush because it will happen someday soon, I hope. Continuing on. In the last six months, I learned about online surveys. Companies were providing a benefit for gathering consumer opinions and purchasing habits. Out of the 10 or so companies I involved myself with, I was paid by only 2 of them and the third has taken close to 2 months just to process my $10. About three companies gave me points for my time, but points don't have a tangible value to them. Cash is the only card that calls. I came up with my plans and ideas for Cash2Consumers.com today. I am going to start a company that will pay out cash to consumers for doing various acts online. The internet is the only true wave of the future and I am in my wetsuit ready and willing to ride the next big wave. I suppose I could detail my intentions and ideas, but the more I think about this venture, the more I need to put together my business plan. You will have a copy as soon as I secure financing and start this very interesting venture. Just know for now that Cash2Consumers.com was started by your daddy. And why am I so gung-ho to startup a business and make lots of money? Your mother is showing her true colors as the animal that she is and preventing me from speaking with you guys. The anger and frustration has turned into a directed goal to ruin her. I didn't fight for you guys because I didn't want to steal you guys away from your mother, but she doesn't think that's a problem for us. Steal my kids away from me? I will have to make millions just so that I can legally get you guys back. You guys are the driving force behind my intentions to make millions. I shall now mozy on over and start putting together a business plan for Cash2Consumers.com. She declared war years ago, but I am going to start fighting now. The only way to beat an animal is to put her in her place by showing who's boss. I wanted the best for you guys and taking you away from your father is the worst thing that she could have done. I am officially starting Cash2Consumers.com, and your mother is in my crosshairs. Make it so.
TUE, 090203 @ 8:57PM

No comments:

Post a Comment