Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Zachary Ryan Chun drawing Thomas the Tank Engine

WED, 090211 @ 10:57PM
Hello, hello, Zachary Ryan Chun.  Oooh.  Good news.  Zachary Ryan Chun is now officially search result 1-5.  Yae!  Five down, five to go.  The above photo is from a CANA picnic back in 2005.  Someone brought chalk and you dashed over to the sidewalk to draw this beautiful creation of Thomas the Tank Engine.  I was so amazed at your sudden need to divert all of this creativity.  I was so proud of you, as were a lot of other parents.  Good job, Zachary.  This photo set is kind of the last of the 'bunch'.  I labled the folder 050924, but there are folders from as far back as 0308.  So, without further adieu, here are the photos!
030820 ZRC's End of Year Program
031118 Chuck E Cheese videos
031122 Zach eating and saying Ah-Pah
031123 FPCT Thanksgiving
040813 ZRC Showering
050924 FIRST school project
051018 Pre Holloween in playroom
051022 Zach, Space Ranger!
For whatever reason, these folders weren't properly archived in your folder.  I sort of picked them up from here and there.   There are a lot of videos as well.  The set size is on the heavier side, at 128MB.  Oh, I almost forgot again.  Folder 021224 is new.  I mean, it was a part of this remaining folders that I had to sort through.  The last set, named 050925, has in it all of the loose photos I tried to lable.  So, there are three more sets.  This one, 021224, and 050925.  It's taking forevers to upload due to its size, so we'll see.  Duh, if it's not ready by the time I'm done with this post, I could always come back to it to 'edit' to add the links.  Doe.  I'm about half way through the printed format of this blog.  I made all of the corrections as well.  I noticed that the order for a printed copy should be chronological, so I finally copy-pasted through all of the postings to make things right.  I also used Word so that the added images appear as well.  I think they're vital to the postings because it relates the mood and the occassion.  I decided to update that file every 10 days, so look for the posting on post number 5 - 0.  Using default margin settings, it came out to 93 pages, so 86s that page-per-day guideline.  It's going to take a while, but...why not just publish now and edit when uploaded?  Let's try that.  BRB.
WED, 090211 @ 11:24PM

WED, 090211 @ 11:54PM
I'm back, Zach.  The link for the set is:
Hmm.  ctrl-shift-a allowed me to link it but it's not working...lemmie try again.  Nope.  Maybe I'll come back to it later.  The other upload I talked about was for the Word doc of this blog.  It is:
Hmm.  Didn't work for that, either.  Anyways.  The second link is to the text version.  If you do DL it, play with the margins so that you don't waste paper.  Don't forget to allow spacing for the darn staple.  I hate getting stuck on that over and over again.  Don't be a fool like me and plan for it early.  Anyways son, it is time I bid you farewell.  O'rvaw.  (That is so spelled wrong.  Tell me the correct spelling!  Ahh, homework...to be continued.)
TH, 090212 @ 12:00AM

No comments:

Post a Comment