Saturday, February 14, 2009

RAWR! Zachary Ryan Chun is a T-Rex!!!

SAT, 090214 @ 8:57PM
Hiya Zachary Ryan Chun. Don't be scared. This is your best rendition of the fearless Tyrannosaurs Rex. Eeew! Run for it! LOL, look at how you have your claws all ready and waiting too. Classic. Top 10 for sure. As promised, I finally found your missing Dohr folder. There's probably more, but this is the set that pretty much dominates. I'll have to do a play by play as we wait for the Megaupload link. Here goes...
img30 - This is the picture that sums up how happy you were that day. I don't know if it was that big peach you're smiling at, or the hundreds of people that showed up to celebrate your dohr. Regardless, it was a very happy day.
img162 - This is the group photo with the grandparents. In case I never told you, John is not your blood. He is a stupid free-loader that married Esther in his 40s. He was the only dude to never hit her, so she loves him. I had to tell you this so you don't think you have any of his stupid genes. He and his whole family are stupid country bumpkins, but rest assured. you are not related to him in any way. Whew. Aren't you glad? I think John is husband number, uh 4? Hell if I know. Ask Esther, but she probably doesn't know either. Her being the queen animal and all.
img166 - Oh wow. I don't know why this photo is in this set, but this is us visiting your mom after Rachel's birth. You can tell by the date stamp and the balloons that your uncle Eric is holding in the background.
img328 - This is a good picture with your aunt and uncle along with Alec. I decided not to do a play by play on the visitors I snapped because they're all fake Christians. Every last one of them need to feel like they're doing good. I spit on Christianity. I'll discuss this with you in private.
Oh wow. Now, I know for sure there is another folder somewhere. I was eagerly waiting for that photo where you picked up a object for your dohr, but it never showed. I'll talk about it in detail once I finally find it. Sorry for the mishap. Anyways, here is the link.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GVH940UB
You probably don't remember that day. Esther had to invite her damn church friends because that's what Christians do, you know. Pretend to be liked by pretending to like others. I hate em all, I say. Anyways son, have a nice weekend & I'll speak with you again tomorrow.
SAT, 090214 @ 9:17PM

SAT, 090214 @ 9:25PM
I'm back, Zach. I had to share with you that you are now, officially, search result 1-7 on Google. That's huge. Your myspace came up as well. No change to Rachel Lauren Chun's result. 3 more to go. I'm so excited. TTYT!
SAT, 090214 @ 9:26PM

No comments:

Post a Comment