Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh yeah, I did that thing a while ago.

SUN, 090215 @ 1:23AM
Good morning Zachary Ryan Chun. "I'm sorry I lied, I'm number one-two-three-four-five-six and seven." Ouch, without the rhyme, it doesn't seem to work. How about, "Check out my optimization. I'm number one-two-three-four-five-six and seven." Eeh. Whatevers. I haven't picked the image to add yet. I just had to officialize the link:
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my;_ylt=AijvgRUpT.6WTIX.KiNxKlXpy6IX;_ylv=3
For whatever reasons, I started contributing to Yahoo Answers a while back. I've given some decent answers, so to know me better, I suppose, you can check out the link. It's more, the textbook side of me. I think that's how I expressed myself. Q's and A's with textbook facts. I think. It was a while ago.
Time out. A perplexing dilemma surfaced. The photo above is from a set that was misplaced under the folders titled 'Song's'. For some odd reason, I had forgotten if I added this folder to that upload. So what am I doing to remedy this potential dilemma? I'm downloading the zip file. It was only 30 MB, so I got lucky. 85%. Gonna go sweep.
Okay, good. I think John became an Elder or something. I took notice of it while organizing through set #4 in your folder. That reminds me, all of these downloads will have the appropriate Picasa folder file as well. We've only done your folder, so that's not saying much. I did start a new folder entitled 'Zachary Ryan Chun - Misc' I found a bunch of Lego instruction booklets that I scanned earlier. That, plus your Ben 10 files forced my hand. Oh yeah. I pondered for a bit as to why I was posting this. The Yahoo Answers. Oh yeah. Wow, that reminds me. I have to go hunting down a set for this post. Darn. I'm fresh out and I don't know how successful I'll be at pickin' up a worthy set. Stay tuned. TTYL!
SUN, 090215 @ 1:58AM

No comments:

Post a Comment