Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Can I get a RAWR?!?

WED, 090225 @ 3:08AM
Hello Zachary Ryan Chun. Isn't this a cute picture of you? Oh no! The lion ate Zach! Look at how you're posing too. Too funny. Trust me, we had a very good time that day. I think I had more fun than you, watching you. Anyways. The photo set being uploaded right now is that of Our very first Disneyland as a family. This is when that cute picture of you and your sister were taken. It's hard to believe that just two months afterwards, your mother filed for divorce. What do you expect from animals? I hope these photos at least make you wonder why because I still don't know why. Your mother hasn't given me the decency of a conversation. She can't tell you why because she's a whoring dog. Yeah, that's right. You're a dog. A bitch. Damn dog. Anyways, ignore all that because she no longer means anything to me. My anger stems from the fact that you guys are being punished for her friggin behavior. Why are we being kept apart? Ask that bitch and learn to hate her for what she's doing to you both. (Oh, and if you're reading this short man, F you. I'll talk down however I feel. FUMF.) Anyways. Enough anger for today. Sorry Zach. I go through these photos and keep wondering why. Learn to hate her for what she's done to us because that will be my sweetest revenge. You have them now, bitch, but they'll realize the truth and love their father. You'll die an old maid just like your moms, bitch. Oh sorry. Is she dead already? F you Esther. DIE! OK, OK. No mas. Evade crap. Evade...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F4J0BRSO
It's finally ready. I hope you enjoy this set. It was somewhat memorable. Anyways, I vented a bit too much today. I'm all pissed thinking about that damn animal and don't feel much like continuing. I know you understand me Zach. Have a nice rest of the week. TTYT!
WED, 090225 @ 4:20AM

No comments:

Post a Comment