Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Zachary Ryan Chun's FIRST kalbi

TUE, 090210 @ 10:48PM
Hello, Zachary Ryan Chun.  That's a good picture, no?  I like it because you're so focused. You helped me BBQ it and now, (drumroll, plz) you are ready for your very FIRST kalbi.  It's a good example of a FIRST photo.  The finger representing a 'one' should always be shown and the FIRST that is shown, should be obvious.  I was reminded that I never really talked with you about post labels.  I'm allowed to paste labels to my postings so that you can sort me easier for whatever reason.  This is my biggest and best result from going over the printed text.  I'm making sure that every posting has at least one label.  Off the top of my head, I can remember the labels First, Story, Photos, Lesson, Rule, ZandR, Promise, and uh, there are more.  You may not really require this feature since you will read every last word from beginning to end.  I think this feature can become useful when you want just the postings where I tell a story.  Anyways.  I'm sharing bandwidth with grandma because she's addicted to Korean dramas, so I won't be able to post a photo set with this posting.  Anyways, I guess you could say that this is my FIRST not-really-into-it post.  At least I'm being honest, right?  No brownie points for honesty?  Have a nice week and I will talk with you tomorrow.
TUE, 090210 @ 11:04PM

No comments:

Post a Comment