Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who says having too much fun ain't OK?!?

TUE, 090224 @ 5:24AM
Good Morning, Zachary Ryan Chun. It's me again, Jason Chun. How are you this fine morning? Wait, is that you on Thomas the Tank Engine?!? Why, yes it is! Look how happy you are. Just because you're riding Thomas! Yae! Wa-hoo! Ride 'em cowboy. Yee-haw! LOL. Again, I'm just going through the folders alphabetically, so chronology's gonna be way messed up. I'm not too concerned about that. I'm just happy every time I pull up a good photo of you or us or Rachel Lauren Chun. Do you remember that day at Legoland? Probably not. That's what these photos are for. To remind you of all the too much fun we use to have. Can you believe this was just two months before the divorce? What a friggin animal. I'm sorry Zach, but your mother is an animal. Like a dog. Oh wells. That's the way the cookie crumbles, I suppose. I just hate the fact that she's dragging you guys down with her. Sorry, but I can't help it. I made the mistake many years ago for sympathizing with an animal. Felt sorry for her, you know. Ask me about this in private and I'd be glad to prove to you how much of an animal she really is. As much as I love telling you the truth, I kinda don't like it at the same time because it leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. Remember why you avoid crap, son. I should too. Blah. Anyways.
Upload's gonna take awhile, BRB.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N834H1NE

Hello. It was taking so long, I just decided to come back to it way, way laters. This is how we spent the day there. I tried taking you to all of the venues that I thought you'd like. Every time we saw a dinosaur, I clicked a shot. I'm getting that sick to my stomach again, Zach. You know, the one where I think about what a friggin animal your mother and her whole God damned family is. Sorry. GTG.
TUE, 090224 @ 7:30AM

No comments:

Post a Comment