Monday, February 9, 2009

The Way We Were...

MON, 090209 @ 6:40PM
Hello, Zachary Ryan Chun. Isn't that a great picture of us? The epitome of how we always were and how much fun we always had doing nothing. I want what is best for you and your sister. Believe in me and I will deliver when the time is right. Look at the picture again and tell me you didn't release a chuckle. I was telling someone about ZandR yesterday. I told him how I'm putting pressure on myself by declaring publically onto this post about my venture. There are sincere expectations of me and I can't let you guys down. I won't. Look at the picture again and tell me you're still not smiling.
Here are the folders within this set:
050611, ZRC's FIRST Kalbi
050616, Zach's Airplanes
050619, Good Pics with dad
050702, Zach's FIRST Choo Choo
050724, Zach in tub showing his helicopter that he made
050817, Antioch's Graduation
050820, Zach's shoes before donating to Mexico
050826, WOW! Zach's a T-Rex!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AO6DBCBN
What a good set this is. Trust me, you'll like them. There are two photos from this set that I will have to have to post out loud, so I'm going retro later on. Let me do a play by play.
PICT0216-PICT0218 - This is a perfect example of what a FIRST folder should do. In the first photo, you are eyeing your very FIRST Kalbi with a mesmerized dedication. No one's stopping you now. Your order has been given and you are at maximum throttle on the flight deck ready to take off. In the next photo, you have the look of someone biting into too much hot kalbi. The heat is painful, but the taste overwhelms that input and eases you into peace. Look at you chew! And lastly, the second photo proving the event. Open wide and show us, Zach. lol, I think this may very well be my favorite FIRST folder.
PICT0430-PICT0430 - This is a set of pictures that we took with you on my lap at my desk. In the first picture, the strings for the blinds distracts you so the picture doesn't work, but it does remind me of how often you pulled on them. I suppose you enjoyed watching the workings of Venetian blinds by the mere pull of a string. Next, you realize photos are being snapped, so you respond. "Oops. Excuse me. Let me get ready by puckering up". Next, you said "Did I say roll? Please tell me if I gave the order to go because I don't remember anything." The next photo is the added image above. I wish I knew exactly what it was that I said that had us so naturally happy together. The above is very special. Top 3. (Lesson Alert: I use this phrasing to give out my ratings for certain things. The terms are: Top 3, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, Top 50, and very infrequently, Top 100. If you are visiting a restaurant you really like, saying that it is a Top 3 restaurant for you means that you either classify it as number two, or three. If it was your Top One restaurant, you would simply say that it is your Favorite Restaurant. Top 5 is less important, then 10, 20, and so on. I usually use Top 3, 5, and 10. I'll use examples so that you can master my little quirky ratings scale thingy. Back on track.)
PICT0433 - This is the picture above.
PICT0434 - Aww, this is a very special photo, too. The laughter subsided but you are still rolling about in delirious laughter. I love this photo.
PICT0435 - This is the summerizing aftermath of our laughing session. This was a close second to the added image because we both came out so nice.
Oh, this next folder was totally unplanned and unexpected.
PICT3677 - We were at a CANA picnic and someone brought crayons for the kids. You grabbed one and started drawing Thomas onto the sidewalk.
PICT3678 - Ahh, look, you have your Thomas all posed out so you can create your masterpiece. I love how the pictures progresses as I snap these photos. You are an artist very busy at work.
PICT3679 - His face is now complete. You started drawing something in front of Thomas. I couldn't figure out what...
PICT3680 - Suddenly, you leap over your creation and add to Thomas' smoke.
PICT3681 - And lastly folks, the finished masterpiece. Look how you have Thomas in hand. I love that about you. I have to use this picture for a post image. BRB.
There's an upload button from my Picasa photo viewer. Any deseving photo is uploaded, waits its turn to be used, downloaded, and uploaded by blogger when the time is right. It's funny how I would do that instead of just browsing for the image when ready. Oh, I think its because of my ability to pre-organize a group. Visually on a CPU it's the same, but I bet the later photos aren't as big as previous photos. Anyways. Oh, since we're on the topic. I don't know why, but added images from previous postings are 'corrupt'. Like three of them. I fixed other ones before so it's no big deal, but I'm curious about 'why' factor. Anyways, let me continue with my play by play.
PICT4210 - Ahh, this is another very important, meaningful folder. Again, what a great set of photos. I'm stunned. This is a set of photos I took to record a very meaningful event. This was your very FIRST Lego helicopter. Yae! It's okay that you covered your face while presenting your creation, because your showing eye tells twice the tale.
PICT4211 - This, my dear son, is a very good picture that tells all of the good stories and memories we have from that Japanese tub. I love seeing you happy in photos. That's my favorite pose. And this photo here, is a definite Top 5.
PICT4212 - The helicopter you made.
PICT4213 - You reaching for the camera even though you're in a bathtub.
This is your Antioch graduation presentation folder.
PICT4504 - Look at you leaned over and performing live, on stage.
PICT4506 - You in your FIRST pom-poms. To be honest, I cannot, for the life of me, remember what your performance was about. At least you look good.
PICT4511 - This was a picture I took of you guys after your performance. Look at how much of a leader you are to your two friends. You're holding their hands and being extra alert because you have a responsibility.
PICT4513 - Look at you looking down at that girl. I've forgotten her name. Do you remember her? Anyways, this is a very adult photo of you being a good oppah.
PICT4514 - The happy camper. This photo has a good picture of your dimple.
050820, Zach's shoes before donating to Mexico
PICT4683 - The only meaningful photo from this set is this one. It's Rachel's FIRST shoes. I took photos of your baby shoes.
PICT4744 - And finally, ladies and gentlemen, here is Zachary Ryan Chun's rendition of a Tyrannasaurus Rex. AHH! Scare me, dude. This photo too, shall be an added image for a future posing.
The End.
That took quite a bit of time and effort. I suppose I was lucky in that most of the photos represented good memories in such a small group in this set. I dont think I would have been able to bare it if I wasn't so into the photos. Anyways, enjoy them as much as I did in this preparation. Let me see...A final thought?
Oh yeah. I printed out this blog yesterday and have enjoyed reading through it. The order needs to be corrected, but otherwise, it reads plesantly well. I hope you enjoy it. That's all I need in return for every last minute spent on this blog. Gauge how much I love you according to my efforts you see on this blog. Know the lies from the truth. The most distinguished difference between an autobiographical novel and a blog is the differences in structure. A blog does not have a beginning, middle and end. The live, daily input is the factor being utilized. I'm saying this just to point out how the printing of this blog read. Well, my son, I hope to continue on with this most important task with the same level of energy and excitement as I have been feeling lately. I think this is the 40th post. I am excited for the 50th, 100's going to be a momumental date, the one year, 365th posting will outsour them all, and so on and so on. I love you Zach.
MON, 090209 @ 9:02PM

No comments:

Post a Comment