Friday, February 27, 2009

Disneyland is the Happiest Place on Earth.

SAT, 090228 @ 4:20AM
Good Morning, Zachary Ryan Chun. Wow, I have six more links I could be using for photo sets. I haven't been labeling them too well lately, so before I forget, lemmie label this one. This one is called,
050901 Disneyland, third trip, day one.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UFQTEGDW
Back in the fall of 2005, we decided to go on an amusement park adventure with you guys for our family vacation. We spent two days in Disneyland, a day at the San Diego Wild Animal Park, and a day at Legoland. As you can tell from these photos, we are all as happy as can be. Then how and why could your mother file for divorce just two month's afterwards? And how could she marry Richart less than a year later? HOW? I know, she's an animal. I purposely used a 't' to somehow shorten Richard because he's so short. BTW, are you taller than him now, Zach? How about you, Rachel Lauren Chun. Hehehe. I can laugh about his height, or the lack of, for years. He's so damn short. What do you call those people on Lord of the Ring? You know, Frodo? Yes! He's a Hobbit. LOL. Do you guys have special carpenters come over to cut down your chair legs so he can use 'em? I don't hate Richart at all. I'm actually grateful that he took your bitch of a mother off my hands. Maybe he doesn't hear as much down there. We are speaking at a level he just can't associate with. Hmm. Maybe that's it. I love you Richart, like I love Frodo. Everybody loves Frodo the Hobbit. Anyways. Again, I neither have the patience or the heart to do a play by play of these photos. Just keep in mind that we had this fantastic time together for four straight days, but your mother files for divorce right after. Hmm. It's funny how the world turns. I am asking you to clear your mind of all the lies and deceit that your mother has fed you over and over. Look through these photos slowly, one at a time, and decide for yourself. The truth will set me free. That's it for today. Hopefully, I'll be able to properly catch up this weekend. Bye for now.
SAT, 090228 @ 4:42AM

No comments:

Post a Comment