Thursday, February 26, 2009

That'll be all pig.

FRI, 090227 @ 5:56AM
Good morning, Zachary Ryan Chun. We're almost there to Friday (well technically, it is Friday since I'm posting this a wee bit late.) The photo above is from a display at Universal Studio's Tour celebrating the great movie, Babe. Look how you have your hands on him making him look like he has bangs. Ahh, that reminds me...
Babe - IGIA 9. This is a terrific movie that shows the wonders of the human spirit on many levels. The innocence of a baby pig questions how and why things are the way they are and makes us wonder about life and its quirky twists and turns. The humor and impossibility of a talking pig is dismissed as we dive into his life and all that surrounds him on a simple farm. It builds up to a sheep herding competition and of course, it has a fairy tale ending. A must see.
Hmm, that was a rather unexpected turn of events. I wasn't expecting to do a movie review. I see the photo and...WHAM! Anyways. I'm still on my Amusement Parks folder, so here's the link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A07G79ZY

These family outings make it very difficult for me to do any sort of play by play. I guess I'm posting them for your viewing pleasure. Bah, humbug. I'm in a crappy mood. Til next time.
FRI, 090227 @ 5:13PM

No comments:

Post a Comment