Monday, February 2, 2009

My second favorite day of the year.

MON, 090202 @ 1:36AM
Good morning Zachary Ryan Chun. The lovely picture above is of our second Christmas tree shopping extravaganza. Do I look happy to you? I think I do because I was. Every event was a joyous event because I was making your memories for you. Whatever we had to do, I twisted it always so that you would have maximum to gain. I wanted to post early for this week because I would like to spend some time tomorrow with that promised 'something else' routine. Anyways,
041201, First thing is to take socks off
041203, Second year tree shopping
041204, Tree Decorating
041208, Just a Shot in the Car
041214, Pictures from school
041215, Zach's second Christmas performance
041217, Zach and his buddy Gordon
041226, Zach wants a Coke
and, as usual, the link for this set is...
Oh, no! I somehow missed this set when I mass uploaded. Gonna have to wait for the upload before I can paste a link.
Before I go, February 2nd is my second favorite day of the year. 22 is my favorite number, because there are two things everywhere in life and there are 2 two's in 22. My favorite day, you'll just have to wonder about and ask me if a guess is right. Anyways, adieu.
MON, 090202 @ 1:59AM

No comments:

Post a Comment