Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I love Zachary Ryan Chun!!!

MON, 090202 @ 7:54PM
Hello, Zachary Ryan Chun. It's about that time...it's almost Christmas! Well, at least in the pictures. This was our first Christmas at the Windsor house so we went all out with the decorations. Above, we put together a snowman and some deer and made sure all the lights were in good working order. You are such a good 'Daddy's little helper'. I miss asking you for a tool and getting the wrong one. Before I get into the details over the photos in this set, allow me to take a moment to share with you an interesting thought. The longer I go at this, the larger this project is becoming, and the more meaningful everything seems to be. Upto now, I just had a feeling that I was a good dad and that we had some good times together. Now that I'm dissecting it to a daily level, my 'feelings' and 'thoughts' don't do the truth any justice. You were the center of my life and I revolved around you. It is very important that you believe in this deeply. Your opinion is the only opinion that matters. Everywhere we went and everything we did, we did for you. Pictures can't lie, Zachary Ryan Chun. Sure, they fib once in a while, but we are talking about a three year span thus far. I think we've reached the half way mark in terms of storage space. No, scratch that. When all things are properly considered, I've only been able to share with you a third of all that I have. This is going to get huge, son. So obviously believable that I considered the use of the media to find you guys. Why can't I speak with my son and daughter? Why can't I know how you and Rachel Lauren Chun are doing? Your mother and every last person in her family are animals. I'm sorry Zach, but it's the truth. Wait, they're worse than animals because animals don't pray to excuse their beastly behaviors. They've split us up because their God told them to. I spit on their bullshit, bogus facade. Sorry Zach, I've told you before how I would exercise restraint to keep this non-negative, but sometimes, as I reflect on the good times we've shared, I just get angry. I can restrain myself so long as you know the truth. Tell me you know what's up and all will be good. Anyways, I'm going to have to take a time out because I'm flustered all over. I'll comeback later, alligator. In a while, crocodile.
MON, 090202 @ 8:17PM

No comments:

Post a Comment