Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6 years and 363 days old today.

Hi Zach! How was your day today? I've been thinking about how much you've grown and how you're developing into a fine young man. I have good news and bad news. Pick one. Okay, the bad news first. I won't be able to start Rachel's blog until her birthday. That's really not bad news for you, I suppose, but since she's your sister and what hurts her, hurts you, consider it bad news. The good news is, this blogging challenge has excited me in ways I cannot compare. I'm determined to make it easy for you to find me so that you and I can share in ways we should be able to. I guess that's really not good news for you either. We're all family, so consider it good and bad. I've been thinking of all the different ways in which to get this blog up high on search engines and am determined to succeed. We'll just have to see. Today, a co-worker printed out a posting on Craigslist for a 1990 Volkswagon Jetta. It was only going for $800 so I was determined to buy it. When I got home, I finally made the call. OH NO! Someone else was purchasing it as we spoke. Pobre mi. Boo hoo. There'll be others, I suppose. But what are the chances that the very car I was calling about was being sold as we spoke! Shrug it off and move on, I say. It never does any good to dwell on something, no matter what. There's too much to life. You'll have your ups, and as much, you'll have your downs. It's your ability to deal with these ups and downs that will get you through it all that counts. You have to learn early that not everything will go your way, so you have to be strong and be able to take the punches as they come. Just some food for thought. We'll discuss this in detail later when you're older. This is a very important lesson that you must learn. I realized today that I can only post once per day. Whatever entry I must add, I'll have to do it using line breaks . That's how come yesterday's posting looks the way it does. When you finally do get to see me, the number of postings will equal the number of days I've been blogging to you because I think about you every day. It's going to be so special for us both when you finally meet this blog. I can't wait. Anyways. I'll speak with you again tomorrow! (2 days and counting) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment