Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sorry, I couldn't wait any longer.

I was going to wait until your birthday (which is only 4 days away BTW) to begin posting to this blog, but the notion is so exciting to me that I'm starting it now. Happy Birthday to come Zach! You and your sister have been on my mind a lot these days. I've been thinking about all of the different stories I wanted to share with you guys and the ways in which I was going to approach this whole deal. On top of my list was the question, "Should I wait until Rachel's birthday to start her blog?". I can't make up my mind on this dilemma. I certainly don't want her to think I love you more than I do her but then again, to start before her birthday won't make it as special as I want it to be. Oh, poo. I just don't know yet. Another issue has been about the 'negativity' on the subject matters. Should I share with you guys my heart and mind about all that's been done to me and us? Are you guys old enough to understand? I've decided to keep this as positive as I can because I want it to be meaningful and special. Anyways. I have loads and loads of stories I want to share you so that you can know who you are by knowing who you were born to. This isn't entirely something from me to you. I think it will help me deal with all of the issues and problems I've had to deal with lately. I'm going to start posting my entire album of our past for you to download soon. Yeah, yeah. Promises, promises. Anyhow, I hope it's not too cold over where you're at because I hate the cold myself. I can sit calm in 120 degree weather, but anything below 40 and I get uncomfortable as heck. Brrr. I hate the cold! I've always hated it so it's not something old people dislike, even though I am 'old'. I guess. This is nice because I can imagine you listening even though you're not. I know you'll read every last word sooner or later, so I'll just keep thinking positive and believe. I hope you're as excited as I am right now because this is something special to me. I hope it will be for you as well. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment