Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oops, I did it again.

FRI, 090130 @ 3:37AM
Good morning Zachary Ryan Chun. I think this is the longest I've gone, so far, without a posting. Sorry, I did it again. Lemmie give you an update on the photos. Overlooking the last post, because it was a set I found that I haven't posted yet, we're back on track if I post...
041031, Halloween Videos
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FTR4DIIV
The entire set consists of videos on your big night. I haven't reviewed any of them for me to comment on, so I won't, cuz I can't. Oh, the added image above was a loose photo that's been hanging around cuz it is one I like very much. I loved drowning you in love and affection and watching you react to my over-doing. You're not that evasive above. Oh, but you'll soon find out how much I eventually get to you... I've finally decided to sort and organize my entire, My Photos collection. It's spread out flat, amongst close to 40 DVD's, as much as 10 copies, as few as one. I purchased a Seagate external USB HDD. In today's pre-inflationary, uncertain times, $80 is a good price for a 250 GB. Now I have this, a 150 Maxtor and a 320 Buffalo. Seagate wins for design, the Buffalo for cord storage, and Seagate again for design. It's made so slick, I had to give it up twice. I bought the Buffalo about a month ago for the same price. The Seagate is 70 GB less storage, same price, and half the size. The USB connections aren't correct on my computer right now. One of them isn't transferring at USB 2.0 speeds for some reason, so I'm not playing WC. I don't see the need to continue using my HDD sleves. These USB externals are much more compatible with other CPUs and laptops. I love technology. You're going to have to as well. I shall bore you to death for hundreds of hours, until you realize it would be easier to join them, rather than fight them. Anyways, I suppose I should continue on with my closures. We're back on track with the photo postings so let me finish up my stories from the last post. Ahh, yes. Ttak Chee. I remember spending a lot of time with that silly game. Half the game was about competition and dominance. Man places a lot of importance and need on competition. We have to be able to sustain a certain level of competition for everything we do. It is a necessary requirement for everything in life. As a youth, you don't really segregate this instinctive need for competition, but it does play a role. Oh, and I forgot to mention that along with this competition is the desire to win. Maybe I should rename it, successful competition. It is our need to win, I suppose. Yes. The need for successful competition. This will become much more transparent during your education. Hmm, I would like to somehow devise a systematic gameplan that we can adhere to as we trek on through life. Elaborate on these very important aspects of life that I've personally witnessed and devised. Very interesting. Yes. Make it so. I will call it TopChun's Life Plan. The set of instructions on how you can manage yourself and react to the events that will shape your life. This could sound like another attempt to squeeze out of an obligation, but it is not, Dear Boy. I need rest and peace in order to properly mold my secret weapon. Until next time.
FRI, 090130 @ 4:30AM

No comments:

Post a Comment