Thursday, January 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZACHARY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!! Yae! Happy Birthday Zach! I was so excited that I got up very early to wish you a happy, happy birthday. You're seven now so I'm going to start treating you like a young man. I'm so happy for you. Do you remember what you asked me last year? You saw a red sponge circle in that magic box and asked me to turn it into a square! I was shocked that you would ask me that. On your 3rd birthday, we threw a big birthday bash for you at the Windsor house. It was going to rain on the day of the party, so we decided not to get the Spiderman jumper. Instead, I ran over to Hollywood Magic and purchased two boxes of magic tricks. I was the entertainment at your party and I performed this one trick where I magically turned a red circle into a red square. I guess you could call it the highlight of my nerve-wrecking performance. I was very nervous, but it turned out great because you managed to remember something from it. No one can take away our memories. I hope you remember that day forever as I will. We never spoke about my performance so I never even imagined you remembered any of it. When you aked me what you asked me last year, I was frozen from shock and it made that day 10 times more special. Now that you're a young man of seven, I'll have to make a whole house disappear, but oh wait. Esther managed that all by herself already. Greed, for lack of a better term, is good. Only if you don't sell out your family and run away to foreign countries to hide. Ruff ruff. I wish you all the best on this very special day and hope you have the happiest of happy birthdays. In case you've forgotten, this blog is my gift to you and it will go on and on and on until you find me. That's all for now. Happy Birthday Zach!

No comments:

Post a Comment