Sunday, January 11, 2009

I think 'BLOG' is short for 'Web Log'...

SUN, 090111 @ 2:43AM
Hello again, little buddy. I've been digging deeper and deeper into this blogging deal so that you can find me better and I've learned some interesting things. I decided to make my profile 'kid friendly' so that you can somehow utilize it. In doing so, I changed most of my descriptions and learned that I can actually click on an 'interest' to find others with the same 'interest'. There are other variables such as movies and books. Any other blogger that has the same items listed are seperately grouped. I thought it was a very interesting feature. At least it was useful to find others who share similar likes. All this may be way over your head, which leads me to the next issue. I've been speaking to you at a different level than you are at now. Meaning, I've been sharing words that a normal seven year old would find uninteresting and boring. Maybe I should be speaking to you at the age you'll be when you are old enough to wonder about me and search for me online? I've caught myself on several occasions wondering if I was going over your head. Hmmm. That's a tuff one. Should I guess the age you'll be when you do find me and speak to you as if you are that age? I'm so confused. This is a very tough dilemma. You know what, I'm going to speak to you like a young adult and if you find me early, you'll revisit this blog when you are old enough to care and understand. Yeah, that would be best. Anyways. I read on Yahoo! today that a blogger from Korea was arrested yesterday. He made some predictions about the world economy which was so accurate that he is considered the 'best internet economist' over there. The government felt he was affecting the free market negatively, so to jail he goes. Such a stunt is unheard of here. Arresting someone for blogging is a clear violation of an American's right to freedom of speech. You can't condem someone here just for writing as he pleases, let alone arrest him. If Korea wants to be like the US in every way, this guy must be released. I think he's looking at 5 years and/or $37,500 in fines. Ouch. For blogging, though? That is so wrong on so many levels. Don't you ever forget that your mother stole you guys away from me and away from the best country on earth. I am a proud American and love the fact that our system is designed to grow and improve at every level. Everyone else, such as Korea, has many, many flaws that prevent them from adopting our system of government. I want you here so that I can teach you about being American and about freedom. The United States of America is the best country on earth, period. No one comes close. Anyways, I've babbled enough fot now. so until next time...
SUN, 090111 @ 3:15AM

SUN, 090111 @ 4:52PM
Hi Zach, I'm back! I added a picture of you onto the header but it's not working too well ATM. It should be corrected by the time you read this, so... I also added a google AdSense feature to the sidebar, but it's kinda dumb since I am speaking with only you and don't expect any outside traffic. I guess I was just playing around with it. I promise to save every last cent and present it to you when the time is right. I am going to need a lot of time uploading photo albums of you because I want to comment on every last picture. Well, maybe not, but there'll be plenty I do want to comment on, so it will be a work in progress. I suppose I should have a topic to discuss whenever I post anything rather than just blabbering on and on about nothing. This blog too, is a work in progress, so give it some time for it to develop into something valuable. I guess I post frequently because it allows me to think openly about you as if we're in conversation. Nevertheless, I do want this and everything else in the future to be worthy, so I'll do my best. Is it snowing there now? You must be so cold. I've got to go see grandpa with grandma, so I'll talk to you later. It will take a very long time for the pictures, so I promise I'll start with the first set starting with the next posting. Have a nice day!
SUN, 090111 @ 5:03PM

No comments:

Post a Comment