Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

TH, 090115 @ 9:09PM
Hi Zachary Chun. In case you forgot...it's my birthday! I'm 38 today. Your aunt is buying me dinner tomorrow night at CoCo's. Your grandparents, me, Alec and Thomas, along with your aunt and uncle are all going to be there. Just before I blow out my candles, I'm going to close my eyes, and wish I was with you and your sister. That would be the bestest gift I could ask for. It's so wrong that I can't be with you guys. Damn that Bae blood or whatever their friggin names are. They probably forgot themselves, them damn animals. Ruff. I am working hard to make things right here so that I can fight to be with you guys again. Those damn animals promised me I would know where you guys are and be able to talk with you guys on a regular basis. This is what I get for trusting two-faced animals. Never take you eyes off a crazed mad dog, Zachary Chun. The minute you do, they'll bite because that's what animals do. I count the days until we can be together again. I just hope that you guys are okay. Friggin animals. Wild, two-faced animals. All of them. Ciao.
TH, 090115 @ 9:16PM

No comments:

Post a Comment