Saturday, January 17, 2009

November 2003 was a very busy month!

SAT, 090117 @ 2:15PM
Good afternoon, Zachary Chun. I hope your week has passed as well as mine has. I wish we were corresponding via email so that we could have some privacy. There's a lot I want to share with you, but just among the two of us. I had this thought last night. Do you ever see a daddy doggy, a mommy doggy, and a whole bunch of puppies hanging around and walking about? No, because they are animals. Only animals give birth to their young and go about their business like nothings happened. I hope this blog proves to you that whatever your mother has told you about me are all lies. I think about you and your sister every day and I am counting the days until we are together again. She will never admit to you that she stole you guys away from me and ran off to Korea, just like her mother, the queen bitch, did. But you know what? I am not the animal that Katherine's father is so I can't just abandon you guys and pretend like nothing has happened. Only animals do that. The longer your mother keeps you guys away from me, the more of this you will hear. She is an animal herself because she thinks it's okay to keep you guys away from me, your father. The bright side to this attrocity is that once you guys are old enough to think for yourselves what is right and wrong, you will hate that animal for keeping me away from you guys. Believe in my love for you as I am believing in yours. BRB, I'm going to save this txt file first onto my external USB HDD to post with my other HDD.
Back. Since I didn't link any photos yesterday, lemmie go do that now. BRB.
Whew! November of 2003 was a very busy month indeed. I zipped all of the folders for the month, but because I had so many videos, I had to split them up. Hmm, should I post the first half now, and the latter half tomorrow? Oh, alright. Here are the slide show additions:
PICT0336 - This is my favorite shot of you being my little helper. All you did was watch me scrape up some of the old carpet glue. Next thing I know, you have the scraper in your hands and are doing like I was doing. You looked over your shoulder for the shot and said "Oooh, you like that?" J/K you didn't say that, but I see you saying it.
PICT0350 - I took this shot of you at the Valencia IHOP. I like it because it reminds me of how much you use to love food. You were always so willing to try anything. No matter what it was, you'd open wide to try it out. Classic.
PICT0379 - This isn't a good picture, but it is a FIRST. Your very first visit to Chucky Cheese! I think you ran over Chucky's friend or something so you're looking over the hood of the car you're driving. There are five photos in this folder along with five video clips.
Hmm, this set is only 84MB and the 2nd half is a 132MB. It takes about an hour to upload, so I don't think I'll be able to wait for the second half link. So sorry, but I'll post it manana. There's still 25 minutes left for the first set....
Oh yeah, the folder names. They are:
031101 Clonka donk donk
031101, After helping Dad with flooring
031103, More help with flooring
031108, Breakfast @ IHOP with Song's
031111, FIRST time @ Chuck E. Cheese with Dad
18 minutes left. BRB again, I'm going to go clean the patio.
7 minutes left. I didn't go, I was tidying up my Picasa profile. Now I'll go. BRB
1 minute left. Man oh man. It takes so much longer to upload than it is to download. I'm guessing that if I babble long enough, we should be ready soon. What do you think, Zachary Chun? I'm going to type Zachary Chun over and over again until you're google #1. Hey, what a great t-shirt? "I'm #1 on Google". You can get one made and wear it because it's true! Ok, BRB. Yae!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1AR6KUX2
I'm going to go through this set and watch all of the videos. I'll point out some of the good ones on my next posting. Until then, goodbye Zachary Chun!
SAT, 090117 @ 3:38PM

SAT, 090117 @ 6:02PM
Hello again Zachary Chun. You can't really tell from my previous statement, "oh, alright" whether I was going to post part 2 of November today or tomorrow. When I said it, I meant to post both parts, but it was taking too long, so I was going to split em up into two days. However, I was reminded that I have much work to do in terms of your first birthday, or dohr. That's going to consume at least 3 hours, and I won't have that sort of time except on Sundays. So, I have decided to press on to post the rest of November 2003. Here goes!
First Candy ZRC brought to me to buy for him - This picture was so special, I renamed it. If I remember correctly, we were at a gas station together. You saw this candy and brought it over to me with your puppy eyes. I was so happy, I didn't care about anything else but to buy you that candy. We came home and you enjoyed every lick. I had you stick your index finer up so that you and I both will know that this was your very first candy purchase. Oh how precious.
PICT0405 - It was some lady's birthday and you got a big piece of cake. I love taking pictures of you, so I managed to snap this perfect photo of you enjoying cake. You are so naturally content and satisfied in the picture. I love it.
PICT0542 - We went over to your aunt's house after church and you were very busy playing with cousin Thomas and cousin Alec. I added this photo to your slide show because you came out young and innocent. They ask about you and your sister often because they miss you guys very much.
PICT0429 - This is one of the first pictures of the three of you guys with grandma. You guys didn't come out too good, but because it was one of the first, I had to add it.
The folder names for this set are:
031113, FIRST candy asked Dad to buy
031116, FPCT Nursery, SMN's B-Day & a day @ the Rhim's
031117, Helping Dad assemble a toy
031127, A day with the Rhim's
031130, Playing air hockey
Again, there are a bunch of video clips in this set as well. BRB, I need the link.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BIPMTWAS
Tah-dah! Wow, that was a lot for just a month, don't you think? Over 200 MB's for just a month. You probably don't remember the month at all. Hopefully these photos and videos will help you learn how serious you are about playing and how much you love to eat. Tomorrow, I promise to go through your entire Dohr (First Birthday) album and post like crazy. Hope you enjoyed this post! Oh, just for the record, I met Anya today. We'll talk about her later. Bye for now!
SAT, 090117 @ 6:29PM

No comments:

Post a Comment