Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our first trip to the L.A. Zoo!


TUE, 090120 @ 12:38AM
Hiya Zachary Chun. Whew, I've spent many, many hours just putting photos from CD to HDD. I need a break and so does my CPU! There are some options when adding an image to a post. I've used 'center' before, so now lemmie use the next option, left. BRB.
This is a very bad picture, but what do you expect from a noob. At least you came out. Oh, and look, you're pointing to the elephant! There was another option of S, M, or L for the image and this is L. We'll see how this looks once published. I archived two sets of folder to get this pic. The first for December of '03 and the second for January of '04. There wasn't a single picture from the December set I wanted to use. The folders for that set are as follows:
031212, Caught in the Act! - I caught you digging into your mom's purse for goodies and snapped these photos. You have such a "I didn't do anything?!?" look on your face. You weren't looking for anything in particular. Children's curiosity.
031221, CANA Chrismas Party - This is probably the least memorable CANA christmas party ever. We held it at church because no one volunteered their home and sucked big time compared to other years. These pictures all suck too. Blah.
031213, Merry-Go-Round - We were at the Valencia Mall and they had an indoor Merry-Go-Round for the Holidays. Of course we had to give you a ride, this being your first and all. I think I enjoyed it more than you. You look bewildered in these photos.
031217 Christmas Presentation - This was your first Antioch presentation. You weren't even two yet and expected to perform. I ought to find every last stupid teacher and give them a scolding for putting that much pressure on you. All the pictures suck. Blah.
031217, Christmas Skits, Second Performance - I don't know why these photos are different from the folder above. They suck and these suck too.
New Year's @ Song's - This is a very special set because you took most of the pictures. I think this is your FIRST folder of photos. Nothing special but the person behind the lens....you Zachary Chun! You were one at the time. A one year old taking pictures. Wow. My boy.
040103, LA Zoo - This was your very FIRST trip to the LA Zoo. I can't believe we didn't take more pictures. My bad. There's the one decent picture above but the photographer is a noob. Talks big, but can't snap a shot for nothing. Blah, blah, blah.
040111, Took some pictures with Dad, then took camera - This was just you and me chilling at home doing nothing. As you can tell from the series of pictures, you're very interested in the camera and want to take it so that you can take your own photos. I took a good one of us so I added that to the slide show. I can only post one photo per posting, so whatever else pictures I deem worthy enough for you to admire, I'll just add them to the slide show like before. Hmm, should I just post per photo? Naw. Number of posting equals number of days I've been blogging to you Zachary Chun. Oh wait. BRB. Okay. I starte this on the 4th of January and today is the 20th. 16 post = number of day's I've been posting. Okay, good. I'll save the best pictures for individual posts and add the rest of the memorable photos into your slide show. Whew, upload finally finished. Lemmie go up and paste the link above. BRB. Back. You probably haven't noticed, but the line spacing is different on this post. When you add an image, the return command doesn't go to the next line. It actually adds a line for some reason. Oh wells.
040122, FIRST time eating kimchee, self-shots - This was a picture I took of you eating Kimchee for the very first time. Maybe a video clip would have been better. I only caught the back of your head while drinking some water. You did however, recover fairly well and decided to grab the camera to become the professional you aim to be. Yae! I'm uploading the second set I just got through talking about, but it is going to take another hour, so I'll paste the link for you tomorrow.
Hang in there buddy. This is all new to me so I'm learning as I'm blogging along. My goal is for you to know how much I care for you and your sister. I wouldn't have such a detailed archive with many of our activities if I am the man your mom says that I am. She is a liar. I love you guys both and this is proof. You can see it in our faces. Anyways, have a good day tomorrow and I'll TTY then! BYE!
TUE, 090120 @ 1:28AM

No comments:

Post a Comment