Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back to the Future!

TUE, 090127 @ 8:38PM
Hiya Zachary Ryan Chun. One down, four to go. Happy 2nd day of the Week, or...Happy Tuesday! Yae! I was organizing a bunch of your photos last night and realized that this set was overlooked! I wasn't sad about missing these photos and knocking things about chronologically. They are so good and special, I was pleasantly surprised and very glad. Here are the folders:
040201, FIRST time @ a beach!
040502, Zach wants to drive
040507, Zach in the car with Clear Buzz
040508, Me and Zach in the Garage
040512, Kissing a cup after drinking it
The fourth set are the photos I took along with that great photo of you on the ladder. The last folder is special, too, because you use to kiss your cups after you took a sip for some reason. Very strange, but very cute as well. I'll play by play the photos that require an explanation.
PICT0876 - This is the very first time you were at the beach. You're still strapped in the car at Torrance beach. You weren't all that thrilled at the new and different environment. In fact, you really didn't take notice of the never ending sea.
PICT0878 - This is the official FIRST photo. Again, you aren't all that intrigued by any of this.
PICT0880 - This was a shot I took of you when we finally made it to the sand. Again, this was more eventful for me than it was for you.
PICT0885 - This is the picture above. We ended up at this Korean seafood joint on the Redondo Beach pier. You were enjoying your cone so much, you didn't even bother with the seagull that just hung around and stared. Classic pic. Top ten for sure.
PICT0886 - I pretty much pulled a lick every chance I could. Uh, I was trying to teach you the importance of sharing. Yeah, that's it. You never, ever offered me a lick or a bite or a sip at anything, ever.
PICT0887 - LOL. I love my Zachary.
PICT1080 - LOL. I just realized that in this picture of you, you're wearing my shoes. We were waiting around to go to church in front of the Stevenson Ranch home. That's how come you're all dressed up and looking mighty spiffy. You're very handsome in this photo.
PICT1091 - This is probably your very first photo behind the wheel of a car.
PICT1093 - LOL. This is almost identical to the photo I posted yesterday. I told you this was a very, very common occurrence. It happened every time. The funny thing is, I saved the photos you took and there are a few in this folder of photos you took. Precious.
PICT1094 - PICT1114 - How funny. It's obvious that you took these photos because you're face is splattered all over the photos with the flash bouncing off of you. And so begins, your deep passion for a hobby you can share with your dad.
PICT1215-PICT1219 - You and I spent the day together outside that day. I just bought you a Buzz Lightyear sprinkler flying thinga-ma-jig that never really worked. You're grabbing on to that rod because you know its suppose to fly, but it didn't. LOL look at how I have a shot of you with your mouth wide open after every shot, like you were yelling your complaints.
PICT1221 - This shot came very close to being the shot that proved your FIRST ladder. And you're holding Buzz so well, too. It didn't show the intensity of the situation because I took too much of a close up.
PICT1222 - PICT1223 - Look! You're pointing down at something in these shots, too. I think you were just trying to tell me how high up you were. I've racked my mind trying to figure this one out, but no luck.
PICT1224 - PICT1235 - These are your photographer-in-training photos. I'm very glad I saved them because it shows your progression.
Wow, can you believe it? How terrible of me to have totally forgot about these pics and excluded them from this blog. Oh, the mere thought sends chills up my spine. I will double up my efforts and make sure nothing like this will ever happen. I rearranged the folders that I've organized into sets, zipped, and uploaded. Currently, there are 108 folders. I'm gonna guess that I have 30 more scattered about. I'm working on it, so be patient. I want to reiterate something. As much as I love you and want you to look through these photos, just as equally, I need you to keep them to yourself only. Of course you can show Rachel Lauren Chun because she is just as precious and important to me, but beyond that, no one else. I had to rethink the encryption password because I don't want your mother to look at any of these photos. It was one of the many losses she incurred when she filed. Promise me, Zach. Your mother will never see these photos. Richard can see them, if he can look over the desk and chair. Or if you sit him on your lap. Anyways, son, have a good rest of the week and I eagerly wait until the next posting. Lemmie try something new tomorrow. I don't know what it is yet, but I'm not afraid to figure it out. I'm going to have to 'save as draft' and publish a minute after midnight. TTYT!
TUE, 090126 @ 9:22PM

TUE, 090126 @ 9:38PM
Hello again Zachary Ryan Chun. I heard something on the radio today and I wanted to share it with you. You're probably way too young to realize anything about the condition of the world economy and the financial crises' that have been causing so many people, so much pain lately. This is, more than likely, very improper to be speaking with you about right now, but it was so important to me that I wanted to make sure it was recorded somehow. Anyways, I was listening to I believe Al Rantel on AM790. I probably have that way wrong. He was dissecting House Speaker Pelosi's recent interview with Stephanopolis and brutally smacking down any of her points and strategies. It wasn't hard because she was having a hard time making any sense. During this rambling on about our economy and the lack of action in play, he mentioned a very simple concept. Lower Taxes. California is looking at a 42 Billion dollar deficit next year and it is estimated that our national deficit will reach one trillion dollars this year alone. With government in such dire straights for money, is lowering taxes, even imaginable?!? You have to look back on Economics 101 for your answer. Communism doesn't work because man, by nature, inately, is lazy. I'll post something later that explains that stament. For our purpose here, pretend it to be true. The opposite to that is capitalism and democracy. It is the form of government that has allowed our young nation to grow higher and faster than any other civilization to date. In the core center of this belief is the absolute confidence and belief in the free market. Competition drives our economy and is the basis for all ventures and investments. That being said, with the economy in the bad shape that it's in, one of two things can happen. One is to raise taxes to cover these historic losses being incurred from bailing out major industries. The financial market, including brokerage houses as well as banks, and the domestic auto industry are two industries that have seen billion dollars worth of aide in the last few months. GM is having such a hard time, they are seeking even more, additional aide. The flip side to this 'fix' is to simply close our eyes and revert back to the theoretical concepts that has made us as successful as we have been. Even though government needs money, believe in who we are and lower taxes to drive up new ventures and investments. A large corporation who has been planning some huge venture, may finally decide to go forward with their plans, if there are tax breaks or other incentive. Entice the market to invest in the market by providing epic cuts in taxes. Wow. When I heard that point being made for the very first time, a light bulb clicked on. Yeah, I said. I am in total agreement with this strategy. Obama is asking for 850 billion dollars for another bailout plan. Instead, give that amount in the form of tax breaks and let the market work itself out. I believe this to be the solution because the situation is so bad that something drastic needs to be done. Do it! TTYT!
TUE, 090126 @ 10:18PM

No comments:

Post a Comment