Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Daddy's Little Helper.

WED, 090114 @ 9:12PM
Hi Zachary Chun. You're still the top search result when you type out ZRC, but if you only do a search for 'Zachary Chun', you are somewhere in the middle of page two. In order to improve this, I will write Zachary Chun every time I say Zachary Chun so that Zachary Chun will be the very top result when you google Zachary Chun. For today's set of photos, I got the sense that you were starting to become, "Daddy's Little Helper", hence the title of this posting. Here are the slide show additions:
PICT0106 - A picture with dad. That looks like your very first zit, Zach. It's not official, but it's close. Your first zit. He he he.
PICT0249 - I re-piped the Santa Clarita home way back in 2004. Any time I was working on something at the house, you had to get up and get involved. I loved it every time you came over no matter what because you showed me how curious you were and how much you wanted to learn. You were becoming "Daddy's Little Helper" many years sooner that I expected.
PICT0262 - A great photo with grandma. She loved putting you on her back because you loved being there. Look how happy you look in that pic.
PICT0318 - Again, the little helper in action. This time, I redid the floors and you had to help. I was using the compressor to blow out any dirt or debris. Every time I used it, the pressure would decrease, so it automatically turned on to refill. I guess you liked the loud noise because your reaction to the strange contraption was, "hmm, this thing is making a lot of noise so I'm going to have to climb it and smile for dad to snap a pic."
There were many videos in this set as well.
PICT0079 - First time blowing a whistle. I smiled the whole way through watching this clip. You are at that stage where everything was interesting and fun. I'm still smiling. Great short clip.
PICT0314 - OMG, I caught you on video climbing the air compressor! What a fantastic clip! Wow, it just occurred to me that I have about 20 2 hour mini tapes. Photos aren't nearly as exciting as video at this phase in your life because it doesn't show your purity and innocence. Why did you put your head down?!? That's so funny to me. It was then, and it still is now. I was only able to see this from the video clip. The folder names for this set are as follows:
031001, Outside with shoe in hand
031003, FIRST time blowing a whistle
031004, Pics with dad
031011, Helping Dad with plumbing
031023, Asleep with BGDJPPE, Helping Dad with screws
031024, With Mom and BGDJPPE
031025, CANA kids at T&M Choe's
031026, Pics with Grandma KS
031028, Helping Dad with flooring
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4XZ8UF8Z
This set is special to me because almost every folder had a picture of you helping me with something. I loved that about you. I hope to someday build on that bond by doing stuff like that together. Sharing thoughts and ideas without words. There was another picture from the file set 'Helping Dad with plumbing', but you only had a broom in those pics so I didn't include any of those pictures to the slide show. A broom onl1?!? You probably helped me with soldering. Well Zachary Chun? What do you think so far? Are you enjoying this format and pace? It's very important to me that you do because I treasure these pictures and memories. No one can take any of this away from us, no matter how evil they are. Epic fail on them. Tsk, tsk. Go pray fool! Do you know what tomorrow is?
WED, 090114 @ 9:41PM

WED, 090114 @ 10:22PM
If you google, 'Zachary Ryan Chun', search results 1, 2, and 3 are all this BLOG! Yae! If you google 'Zachary Chun', you are search result 6, on page one. So it does work, Zachary Chun. Using the words of the search, such as Zachary Chun, will get higher results, even when the webpage is a blog. Good to know. So, Zachary Chun, until you are the number one result on Google, I'm going to have to spam Zachary Chun, Zachary Chun, Zachary Chun!
WED, 090114 @ 10:26PM

No comments:

Post a Comment