Monday, January 5, 2009

Why so many ZRC's ?!?

Hi Zach! I wondered how easy it would be for you to find this blog, so I googled "Zachary Ryan Chun" and...OH NO! Why so many results?!? I don't think you'll have the patients to sort through pages and pages of other ZRC's, so I'm going to have to publicize you. I'll be your special online, PR man. I'll get you accounts on MySpace, Facebook, Friendster, and more. I'm going to have to set up all of these accounts and make sure they all point to this blog! That's going to be a lot of work and require a lot of luck, buy you're worth it, so I will do my best. FYI, I stopped looking after page 3 of google. I don't know where this blog is right this minute, but it'll be my goal to get you to page one. Wish me luck. (3 days and counting!)

Whew, finally I was able to get some stuff done. First of all, your email is zacharyryanchun@yahoo.com. You also have a facebook and a myspace acct. Ooooh. BRB, lemmie google you real quick...back...I got as far as page 14 and gave up for now. I decided to google myself and I ranked high as Jason T. Chun. I'll have to work on this much more and get it done right. I showed up with my HolaMun2 account and tried to get you one, but oh they are so frustrating. I hate them. I have an account with them because Isma Garcia entered some contest and I had to register in order to vote for him. For some reason, my info there is picked up by Google. I'm surprised at how difficult this will all become, but then again, my efforts will translate into my love for you. I hope you realize that. Oh, BTW, I changed this blog from 'hizacharychun.blogger.com' to 'zacharyryanchun.blogger.com' so that you can rank higher on google. I think it will help...Have a nice day son!

No comments:

Post a Comment