Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Zachary Ryan Chun's FIRST Disneyland!

TUE, 090120 @ 10:31PM

Hello there Zachary Chun. You are now officially search results 1-4 when googling 'Zachary Ryan Chun'! Yae! My goal is for you to take over page one. Wouldn't that be swell. Oh, in case I forget,
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5S3J4MO4
This is the link for the set described in yesterday's posting. Today's is uploading as we speak, so I'll copy paste it when its done. While we wait, allow me to babble on about our very FIRST trip to Disneyland. You were two, on 040417. It rained that day but it didn't take away from our fun. Let me do the play by play of the entire set because it was such a special day. Just two years old and already at Disneyland. I think I was more excited than you were. You were more curious and cautious that day.
PICT0972 - This is the official FIRST photo I snapped right after I strapped you into your stroller at the Disneyland parking lot. You were in for a treat that day. Well, at least I was.
PICT0973 - Everybody has to snap a picture in front on their very first visit. From the look on your face, you're not too excited because of the foul weather and you didn't know what was in store.
PICT0974 - You were old enough to walk, so you pushed your own stroller down Main street.
PICT0977 - Hang a right from Main street and off you go into Tomorrowland. Yae! I love putting you on my shoulders so we had to take this photo because Tomorrowland is my favorite. Yours too, but you don't know it yet.
PICT0980 - I think we spent more time at the Buzz display at the Tomorrowland store than anywhere else that day. You couldn't put down that Buzz no matter what.
PICT0981 - See, there you go again, and again, and again. I laugh now thinking back to that moment because I was so desperately trying to pulll you away. What can I say? Zachary Chun loves Buzz Lightyear!
PICT0982 - You have both Buzz's in you hand but you are shopping for more. WHY!?!?
PICT0983 - PICT0987 - Look at where your eyes are at every picture. I was so very excited that we were going to see a real life Buzz at his show, but you couldn't take your eyes off of the Buzz's I bought you. When you like something, you really like something.
PICT0988 - PICT0997 - These are the shots of you at "It's a Small World". I don't think you were impressed at all. I can tell from your expressions that you weren't at all interested at the dolls or the songs. I guess that's a good thing son. Yeah, son's should never like that dumb ride.
PICT0998 - Back at the Buzz Lightyear show. You wonder off looking for Buzz...
PICT0999 - Finally a smile! Your FIRST smile at Disneyland! Yae!
PICT1001 - We were waiting in line to take a picture with Buzz, but you were scared cuz he was so damn big.
PICT1002 - Finally! A picture with Buzz! But you were scared....
PICT1003 - Look closely at this picture. You clonked from all of the excitement. But wait! Look who your clenching onto for dear life. It's Buzz! Even asleep, you had to have your Buzz. I do miss your innocent passion for Buzz. You had to have him wherever you went and every type of buzz had to be yours. Thinking about those days makes me smile. I love you Zachary Chun.
Ahh, one minute left for this upload. I've timed this babble well. Thinking back to that day, I remember how difficult it was because of the bad weather. Looking at these pictures closely, it didn't matter because you got to enjoy something you really liked. I'm smiling wide from your cuteness. The link to this set of photos is:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WRZUH8JX
040316 2nd Time Getting Immunization Shot
040326 K-Town Plaza
040416 Marcus' Birthday
040417 Zach's FIRST Disneyland
040418 Ice Cream @ Greenhouse Cafe
040419 Can't take Zach's Buzz
040423 Don't know what FIRST
040426 Zach taking pictures in car
040427 Gimmie the Camera
You really started learning how to take pictures at this early age. It was hard for me to take any of you because every time I tried, you were reaching out for it. I've saved every last picture, no matter how bad it was, just because it showed that you took it. Anyways, enjoy. I hope it's getting warmer out there. I have no idea because your mother won't reply to my emails and hasn't called once. Almost 3 months Zachary Chun. She's a friggin animal like the rest of her damn family. Why is she keeping us apart? I love you and miss you. Bye.
TUE, 090120 @ 11:14PM

TUE, 090120 @ 11:21PM
Ooops! I posted twice on TUE because I did the previous posting Monday night. See how much I think about you?!? Okay here's the little cheat. I started this blog for you on the 4th of January. I'm going to 'cheat' like three more times so that the number of blogs equals the number of days in 2009. Okay? I think this is blog number 18, but today is the 20th, so 18, 19, 20. Three more ooopsies left. You'll understand this and me better in time. Laters!
TUE, 090120 @ 11:25PM

No comments:

Post a Comment