Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thomas can't stop the Spiderman...

SUN, 090125 @ 12:03PM
Hello again, Zachary Ryan Chun. You know, it's funny how Rachel Lauren Chun has a better search result than you even though I haven't posted anything to her blog. Oh, darn, I forgot about the image thingy. BRB.
Your second Halloween and here you are ready to swing into action! You loved everything Thomas for a very long time, but when Spiderman hit theatres...Game Over! You phased into your spiderman phase pretty quickly and left poor Thomas all alone, in the rain...Here's today's list of folders.
040825 Graduation
040913 FIRST Car Wash & FIRST Wallet
040914 Spiderman Pinata on Western!
040915 ZRC going into Antioch
040922 Trying on his Spiderman Costume
040925 Lemmie have the Camera
040927 A Movie and a Coke
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0LTYFU8X
I managed to upload a series of sets last night. Turns out you can que a whole mess of files to be uploaded when convenient. I wake up and...BAM! I've got like five more sets I could be posting, but you'll just have to wait. The graduation folder contains pics of the kids leaving Antioch. I managed to snap some shots of you during your presentation. It's a very humorous set because you didn't quite go with the flow of the show. You're on your stomach, you have your head tilted way over to the side, and you're swinging your arms about. I had a regular camera that day for some reason, so I don't have a video clip. I'm sure I filmed it, but that's only available for us to watch off of my mini DV's. Have I mentioned I have 20 or so? To capture that and put on disk would take way too long. The quality loss is pretty bad, too, if you want it at a manageable size.
Remind me to show it to you sometime. I get sad every time I go through a set of photos because I just can't figure out why. It's the evil Bae blood, I tell you. All but one of those animals are all divorced, more than once, and even in their dying days, they still think they can remarry and do better. Damn dogs. Ttong Gae duhr. How's the 'C', Esther? Ouch, I bet. Hang in there, you're not gonna last long. Bye.
SUN, 090125 @ 12:21PM

No comments:

Post a Comment