Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Wednesday!

WED, 090121 @ 8:08PM
Hiya Zachary Chun! You're still number 1-4, and surprisingly, Rachel Lauren Chun is search result 1-3. It's getting better and better every day. Oh, why am I so excited that it's a Wednesday? Cuz we're half way through the week! Always be optimistic and positive. The glass is always, always half full, Zachary Chun. Wish and hope for the best in all things because when things do go right, you'll appreciate your situations that much more. Trust me on this one and even though it's hard, always try to be positive. I didn't add a photo to this posting because there wasn't anything good. There were only 12 pictures, but there are 3 videos. And one of them is hella long. I haven't watched it and I don't think I will because the folder:
040425 Kat's 29th Birthday
is a stupid folder. My biggest mistake and only regret in life? Take a wild guess son. Anyways, the link for this stupid set is:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F6G6CRJB
LOL, here I am posting stupid folders just for your sake. I forgot to tell you. You have to promise me that you will never share any of these photos and videos with your mother. That is my one and only condition. She is an animal that won't even want to see them anyways. NVM. Anyways son, I'll talk with you again tomorrow and I promise to be in a better mood.
WED, 090121 @ 8:19PM

No comments:

Post a Comment