Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Excitement is too much for me to contain

TUE, 090113 @ 3:34AM
Good Morning son. I just watched a good British film, entitled Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont. I was moved by its purity and its lack of crass which as been so dominant in American movies. A Brit can smell a rose and smile as she takes in the aroma. The American does the same, but a horrible bee will buzz out in anger from the rose and attack the admirer. Me being American, I expected the latter, but the absence of something terrible or evil forced me to rethink the sometimes unnecessary twists of events that shock and awe. It was a well written movie that showed the beauty of the human spirit at many levels. Watch it someday when you're older and wiser. For now, stick to Ben-10 and Bakugan. You being the top result of a google search has made me shift gears in more ways than one. First is the timing of everything. When will you find me? How old will you be? How long should everything be? A secondary objective of mine is to entertain. I want these words to shake you and intrigue you on so many levels that you won't be able to put it down. I want you to want in the greatest sense. I would like for you to read and re-read my words and hear me speaking to you directly. You'll come across works of certain authors that will grab you from the opening words all the way to the very end. Your desire, and nothing more, will keep your attention at full salute. Mesmerizing words that will leave you breathless and amazed. Look at me. I'm trying to somehow class myself alongside the works of some of the greatest literary minds of our time. I just want this to be interesting enough for you to want to read every last word. I don't even want to ask you to make sure you read every last word. These words and stories will naturally and forcefully compel you to ingest every aspect of this blog. That's one of the desires. Another is that I want you to keep this a secret between you, Rachel, and myself. If your mother is aware of this blog, I know she will stop at nothing to sever our secret bond. She's evil like that. Though not like the devil because the devil knows he is evil and openly displays himself as the devil and makes clear his position on issues. Your mother, on the other hand, hides behind the bible as she does her evil deeds, and disguises herself as a devout believer. She, her mother, their entire family, and especially John are all like this. Oh, he's the worst because he lacks the intelligence to know that he lacks the intelligence. He's almost too hard to hate because he's so stupid. More sympathy than anything else. I'll end with this thought. The desire and need to entertain is very important to me. I will somehow compile my stories to run like the chapters in a long, juicy novel. We'll see how things progress. Anyways, I just felt like posting this blabber because we've entered a new phase or chapter in our tale. Be patient with my progression and expect as much as you think my heart desires to produce. Until next time, goodnight.
TUE, 090113 @ 4:07AM

TUE, 090113 @ 10:42AM
Hey Zachary Ryan Chun. I just googled you again and you are officially 1 and 2 of 300,000. Good shit, eh? Remember I told you that my friend Kevin shares your birthday? I forgot to tell you that he told me who else was born on your birthday. Elvis and David Bowie! Elvis Prestley is the King of Rock and Roll and David Bowie is, uh, hmm. He's just a singer with some okay songs. Elvis is huge! Some people swear he's still alive and dress like him at conventions and do all kinds of crazy things. Just thought you should know that. We'll add to this list as we go. I just wanted to share that with you because I forgot but it's too important for me not to share with you. Have a nice day, son!
TUE, 090113 @ 10:50AM

No comments:

Post a Comment