Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday Night is Dinner Night once again!

SAT, 090124 @ 9:58PM
Hello Zachary Ryan Chun. When I was a kid, my dad reserved Friday Nights for Dinner Night. Every Friday night, he would take out moms, me and my sister out to any restaurant. I remember I use to look forward to it and its become somewhat traditional in my family. Last Friday, your aunt bought everyone dinner for my birthday. Well that night, we decided to meet again this weekend for Dinner Night! I wanted to go to Olive Garden, but the wait was one hour! Koreans don't believe in waiting for din-din, so we went back to Coco's. We all had a good time like the old days. Oh, darn, I forgot to add image. Give me a sec...
LOL, this is one of my favorite pictures. This was Rachel's first day at home and you started reacting to her. You weren't very responsive towards her at the hospital so we worried a bit, but when she got home, you started realizing more and more what was happening. Look at your eyes in the picture above. Precious. You had to grab both of your 'fart guys' to make sure they didn't somehow make it over to Rachel. I love this picture. The other folders in this set are:
040704, FIRST day @ home with Rachel
040705, Second day @ home with Rachel
040716, FIRST blackout, blew out our only candle
There are two FIRSTs in this set. The second is FIRST was a blackout in Saugus. It was an eventful night because you had so much fun with the only candle we had. The pictures tell a good tale of how much fun we had that night. Anyways, enjoy these as much as I know you are enjoying all the others. Have a nice rest of the weekend Zachary Ryan Chun. Muah!
SAT, 090124 @ 10:13PM

No comments:

Post a Comment