Friday, January 16, 2009

Winner, winner. Chicken dinner!

FRI, 090116 @ 11:18PM
Hello Zachary Chun! I just realized I haven't posted anything today. 42 minutes left. Whew! I was coming back to my room from cleaning the patio and my mom was looking around for me. She was shaking a book around titled "European Phrase Book". I was wondering what that was all about as I opened it to the bookmarker. It was a chapter that read "Russian". Thomas gave it to my mom for me to look at. I yelled out loud because he remembered and understood adult conversation. Your aunt and her family met me and our parents for dinner at Coco's for my birthday. Towards the end, I mentioned to my sister about this Russian lady who responded to my posting on InternationalCupid.com. I don't even remember her name, but I still can't get over how beautiful she is. Ask me for her picture sometime, I'm sure to have it. Thomas remembered my jokes about the whole deal and obliged me by sharing his phrase book with me. He's so funny. I decided as I told them that I was going to respond to this Russian lady. Now that I've told you about it, I'm going to do it just to have something interesting to talk about with you. I'll keep you in the loop. Your aunt and uncle bought me a swell dinner and we all had a good time. Your aunt was telling me about her dreams and told me that I was going to have a good year because she had a good dream about me last night. Nothing burned, there were no pigs, and no one consumed any poop, so I don't know what it was that told her about my future this year. That reminds me. She didn't bring a cake so I couldn't wish for anything before blowing out the candles. So...I'm closing my eyes...There. I wished for something very specific and very important. I'm sure it'll come true Zachary Chun because you are my son and you'll google yourself just like I would because we're both nerds like that. Either you or your sister, Rachel Lauren Chun. I told my sister about this blog, but I don't think she has the time to check it out. Your uncle probably won't either. Regardless, in case I'm wrong, hi nu-na! Oh, and hi hyung! Now I have this extra pressure to be more entertaining for their sake. The more the merrier, I say. "Oh, come all ye faithful. Joy...joy..." That's all I can remember. AnyDVD is at 34%, so I'm gonna have to babble samoa. I use the word 'Samoa', that which is from the country Samoa, to slang out 'some more'. Oh, you want samoa? I'll give you samoa. Your cousin Thomas gave me this excellent card. On the cover, a big headed dude with a blue hat is yelling 'Smile!' and inside, it reads 'Somebody loves you!' This is what he himself wrote, verbatim. 'Dear unkle Jason, Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed your Birthday. From your nephew, Thomas Rhim. I love you!' He signed it too. I told him I would keep it forever and ever because I love it so much. It'll have to be scanned ASAP to be properly archived. Damn, I'm at 42% and it is 11:41. Oh man, am I going to make it? Oh, the stress. NVM, even if it doesn't finish, I'm going to stop at 11:50 to publish this post. 44% at 11:42. Is it percentage per minute? Oh the stress is killing me. I'll have to babble samoa. I've always wanted to be a waiter at a Samoan restaurant so I can say over and over, Samoa Samoa? Samoa? Here's a joke I've been saving to tell you for a long time. Why is six afraid of seven? Because seven ate nine. Samoa? Knock, knock? Who's there? Joe. Joe who? Joe ma ma. An ex-friend of mine, Hee Uk Shin, told my class that joke on his first day of school in the 4th grade. We didn't speak good English then, so we all laughed our asses off and fell in love with the clown. 52% at 11:47. Nope, doesn't look like it's going to make it, so I'll save here, change HDD, and restart soz I can post this before the strike of midnight. CYA!
FRI, 090116 @ 11:48PM

No comments:

Post a Comment