Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Zachary Ryan Chun always kissed the cup of coke.

TUE, 090127 @ 3:23PM
Hello, son. I was eager to post this because of the meaningful photo above. Top five, I'll guess. Every time you drank something sweet, well anytime we gave you coke, you would raise it up and kiss it on the side of the cup. It was so naturally meaningful and repetitive. Without fail, you always performed your little ritual. I would guess that I've seen you kiss your cup between 30-40 times. I think this is the only photo I have of this very meaningful routine. There was a folder on my Picasa with the blogger logo that seems to have a copy of every image I have posted thus far. Anyways, I've set it to public so you'll be able to retrieve an album of these very meaningful pictures. When looked over as an album of photos, it is a very strong, valuable group of memories and events. Two points for me, yae! Oh, and you can set the time of the post to occur sometime in the future. This is Wednesday's post but it's only Tuesday afternoon. Oops. I blab alot, huh? I just remembered that I promised you something different today. Hmmm, I haven't given it any thought, but I'll sacrifice like a good hour to come up with something soon. Laters for now, son.
TUE, 090127 @ 3:36PM

TUE, 090127 @ 9:30PM
Hiya Zachary Ryan Chun. I couldn't think of anything, really that would seem eventful enough for you to get excited over. I decided to tell you about my days and recollections from Korea before I immigrated. I have very few, clear memories that make any sense. Just flashes of events that has somehow remained with me so far. Here goes...I spent a lot of time doing three things that occupy a lot of my memories. One is, I use to make a chopstick-rubberband fly killer/catcher. A trigger released the loaded gun and hit its target like 85% of the time. I made many guns and dove into this mission very passionately. Once, I had a full plastic bag filled with flies. How or why I caught so many is news to me. Another time killer was making and playing ttak chee. You would take any paper and fold it into a square. Next, you battled with other peoples ttak chee by trying to flip them over by slamming your soldiers down. I had quite a collection because it is always dutiful to win at all cost, no matter what. Then there was...BRB, gotta shoot up a dose of WC.
Back. Ouch, a partner drops and I'm left with a noob. It still hurts. I realized that I'm writing Wednesdays post, so in reality, I have close to 25 hours left. He he he. I like being on the early side because it gives me that cushion in case something happens. I was kinda in a writing mood earlier but not so much anymore, so I'm gonna take, uh, a leave of absence. CYA!
TUE, 090127 @ 10:53PM

No comments:

Post a Comment