Monday, January 12, 2009

Let the Photos Begin!

MON, 090112 @ 1:31AM
Hi Zach! As promised, I started uploading blocks of albums for your viewing pleasure. I'm going to zip and encrypt groups of folders according to their relevance. Today's grouping only has one picture of you. It's the one of you on the ladder. I was working in the garage one day and when I turned around, you were practically at the very top! At first I was shocked, but when I realized what you did, I was amazed. So much so that I ran for the camera and snapped this awesome picture of you. I can't remember what it was you're pointing down to. It's a favorite of mine, so I added it to the slide show. That's what I'll do from here on out. Whenever I come across a picture I like, I'll add it to my Picasa album so that it'll show up on your slide show. The two other folders are titled:
020101 Mommy's Tummy
020108 Pre-Birth
Feel free to ask about any photo if you like. I'll try to keep up as best as I can and post links to other groups of folders. I know you'll like these photos as much as I do. We'll go through them together some day, but until then, enjoy. I haven't even touched these photos of you because I was too sad to go through any of them, but now that I need to do it for you, I can deal with my sadness. Anyways, enjoy! Again, you'll have to make contact with me for the passwords. Find me Zachary Ryan Chun!
MON, 090112 @ 1:46AM

MON, 090112 @ 7:23PM
Hello Zach! This posting is different from the others in that I had to go through a bunch of pictures before I started writing. From this set, I added:
DSCN3905 - Me holding you on my birthday.
DSC00136 - Our first Dodger game.
to your slide show. I turned 31 a week after you were born and as you can tell from my face, I'm as happy as I could be. I was never happier and I don't think I'll ever be as happy as when I held you in my arms right after you were born. There were some other good pictures from this set that I like, but didn't add them to the slide show.
DSC00130 - Zach trying to stand. Tippy toed and posing for the camera.
JTC S105 - Smiling because you were almost walking.
JTC Sc16 - Me pushing you in your very first car.
DSC00147 - Bathroom fun. You loved that doorstop and just kept batting it and batting it.
The rest of the folders from this set are:
020109, The FIRST Day
020110, The Second Day
020115, Zach as I turned 31
020827, trying to stand
020908, FIRST Dodger Game
021101, FIRST Car, with Grandma Esther
021125, Bathroom fun
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IEGFFL06
For some reason, there's like a six month gap. I'm sure I took pictures and I have them somewhere. Be patient, I'll post them as soon as I find them. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have posted your birthday video earlier. It's chronologically wrong, but oh wells. Don't forget, you have to contact me for the password for these sets. I'm using the same password for all the encryption's. My purpose in writing this blog is simple. You and your sister mean everything to me and your mother's evil has taken you guys away from me. I want you to know how important you guys are to me and I'm trying to show you the truth. Your mother is lying to you and I am doing everything I can to be in your lives. I hope to convince you both of the truth by me doing this. Anyways, enjoy this set and I will talk with you tomorrow. Have a nice day, son!
MON, 090112 @ 7:54PM

MON, 090112 @ 10:50PM
Hello, hello little fellow. I was preparing for tomorrow's posting by organizing another set, but it occurred to me that I need to save the names of photos somewhere, so...here I am again! I just realized that the zipped encryption's don't save folders?!? I'm guessing I have to encrypt individual folders and put them all into a grouped set. BRB...Ta dah! I have my photos of you according to date followed by a description. This set consists of the folders:
030109, Second Day as TWO
030117, Camera in Car, poor photos IGIA4 CD
030908, FIRST FPCT Picnic, eating watermelons
030926, FIRST pics with Minolta, Mom & Grandma
030927, Song's Church Concert
030928, A Day with the Rhim's
From these sets, I added the following to your slide show. They are:
JTC Sca6 - You're sitting on me as I lay on a couch under a blanket. I can't tell who's happier, you or me. Regardless, it is a good picture.
IMG27 - This is classic Zachary Ryan Chun. You loved taking pictures when you were younger just as much I liked taking them. I love how you genuinely smile in pure joy.
PICT0013 - This was just a shot in the car. Again, classic Zach. Happy, happy, happy!
PICT0042 - We were at some stupid church concert with a bunch of fake, lying, two-faced, sons of bitches. You and I sneaked off into the kids room and played, played, played. There was this huge stuffed puppy. For some reason, you wanted it and I capture this shot.
PICT0062 - We went over to your aunts house and you cried for some reason. When you stopped, you hugged your cousin Thomas and I took this wonderful shot. This is so exciting for me. I haven't gone through these photos in years, so I don't remember what's in 'em. Thanks for letting me see em again, Zachary Ryan Chun. I remembered why there's this gap. Your dohr! I have tons of pictures from your first birthday elsewhere. There are dozens of great pictures from it, so expect it next! Anyways, it's getting late and I have to be up early tomorrow to renew my driver's license. We'll meet again manana!
MON, 090112 @ 11:16PM

MON, 090112 @ 11:41PM
OMG! I googled you and "Zachary Ryan Chun" came up as NUMBER ONE?!?! Overnight?!?! I'm speechless. Maybe it's just this browser?!? How can this be?!?! I'll google you with different browers at different locations. I'm speechless. AND EXCITED, TOO! NO WAY, JOSE! WOW!
MON, 090112 @ 11:43PM

MON, 090112 @ 11:49PM
Yup, tis true. zacharyryanchun.blogspot.com is the first result on google when searching for "Zachary Ryan Chun". I did it Zach. No, we did it. You helped me to get this far and I am extatic. 'Years later' turned into 'maybe next year'. I'm that much more excited. I wish I knew exactly what it was that I did. Do you think it's because I'm speaking to you Zachary Ryan Chun? I mean, do you think it's cuz I say Zachary Ryan Chun over and over again every time I say Zachary Ryan Chun? I didn't see this blog in the first 15 pages of google search results. That means, it was at least 150 different hits. Then all of a sudden, BAM! You are on top! Find me son, FIND ME! WHEEEEE!!!!!
MON, 090112 @ 11:55PM

No comments:

Post a Comment