Friday, January 9, 2009

The quest for high ranking continues, Zachary Ryan Chun

TH, 090108 @ 9:38PM
I realized two things today. Oh, in case I forgot...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! He he he. The first was that if I want to write multiple entries onto this blog, the time stamp for the latter entry was going to be recorded. I wanted you to see that I was up at the wee hours in the morning to wish you a happy birthday, so I wrote this posting onto a notepad with my own timestamp. I will be publishing additional entries on the following day before I write that days posting so that this blog's timestamps are accurate. Does that make sense to you? I shall begin every entry with my own timestamp to clarify this intention. Speaking of which, allow me to explain my personal timestamp. The day of the week is important and necessary in order to convey the 'mood' or 'situation' of the entry. The days of the week are abbreviated MON, TUE, WED, TH, FRI, SAT, and finally, SUN. A comma follows. The date is the most important piece of information because whereas time of day repeats, dates do not. The only format that is computer friendly is '(year)(month)(day)'. Zeros must be used for single digits. This is the only format that a computer can recognize and sort in an ordinal manner. Next comes the 'at' symbol, followed by the time. Lastly, to clarify which hour the time is referring to, the abbreviations AM or PM is written. Hmm, I wonder what AM and PM stand for? This would be such a good question for you to research and answer for me. Can you remember to do this and tell me so that we can both learn? Whew, what a mouthful. If you don't know, Zachary Ryan Chun, your father is a nerd. A proud nerd, I must say. It wasn't something one could announce proudly when I was young, but times have changed for the better and being a Super Nerd is fashionable. Maybe this is only true to us nerds? Who cares. I'm a nerd and I'm proud! That brings me to my second point. I spend quite a lot of time googling 'Zachary Ryan Chun' during the day hoping for any sort of improvement. Then it occurred to me that search engines refer greatly to the body text. I've been relying solely on the title of this blog for hits. In order to increase my ranking, I am guessing that having 'Zachary Ryan Chun' written many times on postings will increase this blogs ranking. What do you think, Zachary Ryan Chun? Do you, Zachary Ryan Chun, agree? "Chuut. Zachary Ryan Chun, I am your father. Chuut". (That was suppose to sound like Darth Vader.) If you haven't seen Star Wars yet, promise me you'll wait to see it with me. There are so many movies I want to introduce you to. It will mean a lot to me for you to wait, Zachary Ryan Chun. I found out that a guy named Kevin whom I've befriended shares this day with you. It's his birthday too, today. I'll get his last name too so that we can keep track of everyone we meet who has this birthday. The only person I know who shares my birthday is Dr. Martin Luther King. Mine falls exactly one week after yours, I'll be 38 next TH. What do I want for my birthday? A big fat kiss from my seven year old son, Zachary Ryan Chun. Next year, a big fat kiss from my eight year old son, Zachary Ryan Chun. The year after that, a big fat kiss from my nine year old son, Zachary Ryan Chun. You get the picture. I love you Zach, have a nice day.
yahoo.com
gmail.com
hotmail.com
live.com
facebook.com
myspace.com
friendster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment