Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One last, final day, Zach!

Hello there! Happy, Happy Birthday eve! Turning seven is such an exciting time. I wish I could be with you right now so that I could hug you and hug you until you beg me to let go. Ten times! I really am very, very happy for you. Congratulations, Zach! Yae! Whoo-Hoo! When I finally do get to see you, you can ask me for anything you want. I mean anything. That's a big promise and here are the words to prove it! Rachel! Give your oh-pah a big kiss for me. Not too sloppy. A quick, deep, mu-ah! I know you'll someday know how deeply I'm containing myself so that you can enjoy this wonderful day to the fullest. You'll know me and my heart because I will never, ever let go. Dogs do, but I won't. Dogs can watch the birth of their own flesh and blood and just walk away. No matter what. I will blog my heart out to you and your sister until we are together again. Have faith in me Zach. You too Rachel. I know that these blogs will reach you guys someday and you'll help us be together again because you'll have to believe just how much I deeply love you both, by my actions. Every day until we meet or until I die. I'm doing my best with our SEO (Search Engine Optimization), so we'll see. I don't think I'll be able to go to sleep because I'm way too excited. Congrats, little buddy. Until manana, adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment